[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE 2015 ALBUM THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>>
its going to be dope they dropped floridada at the airport
>>
>>60649156
what do we know about it thus far?
>>
>>60649997
We know it's going to be a collection of lol-so-quirky pop songs made by a group of annoying little white boys.
>>
File: Panda Bear 20.jpg (62 KB, 550x850) Image search: [Google]
Panda Bear 20.jpg
62 KB, 550x850
Since this is becoming the active thread, I'll post them again.

These are cool things to hold you over till FloriDaDa and Painting With.

>A seamless album I put together using all the unreleased Deakin songs, his remixes, some live audio and various other things.

https://malianroutes.bandcamp.com/

>A seamless version of PBVSGR with the tracks from the EP added in. Meant to replicate the live shows (uses both sound effects from the shows and various parts of Swallow Your Hollow to do so).

https://soundcloud.com/walkedlikeadog/reaper-madness-1
>>
>>60649997
It's called Painting With and will be released on November 30th.

>>60650028
+1
>>
>>60650102
based posts dude.
>>
>>60650103
that's the release date of the first single Floridada
>>
can't believe it's coming out already

i don't have very high hopes for this but i'm sure it'll be pretty good.
>>
>>60650223
Right
>>
>>60650214
Thanks man. I'm planning on making some sort of follow up to Malian Routes, still figuring out what it will be though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.