[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Beefheart a chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: nothere2[2].jpg (48 KB, 533x666) Image search: [Google]
nothere2[2].jpg
48 KB, 533x666
Was Beefheart a chad?
>>
He's a hack if that's what you mean
>>
>>60649124
this
>>
>>60649124
>>60649140
plebs
>>
>>60649124
He fucking sucks. You know what's harder than making music that sounds bad? Making music that sounds good.
>>
>>60649672
he made music that sounds good though, music that sounds great even
>>
>>60649672
So what you mean is he sucks so bad that he's actually good?

Damn..
>>
>>60649724
How did you find out about the album?
>>
>>60649783
he has more than one album you stupid pleb fuck
>>
>>60649783
Scarrufi website back in 2009, before I realized this place existed
>>
>>60649783
TMR is not an obscure album at this point, if that's what you're getting at
>>
>>60649790
Except for you retards jerk off over an album composed by someone who didn't knwo fucking anything about music or how to play the instrument he composed it on. What a surprise, it came out like shit. You faggots eat it up because people told you to. You're all talentless hacks who do like whatever other people tell you to.
>>
>>60649816
Not obscure but its still not an easily accessible album. Not counting the autists here, try introducing that album to one of your normie friends, of course telling them that critics praised it and it is GOAT, giving them the right impression or else they think you're joking.
>>
>>60649854
Anybody without aspergers get this mad about people liking something you don't?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.