[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we ban general threads already? they're fucking shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1387211681434.jpg (56 KB, 616x515) Image search: [Google]
1387211681434.jpg
56 KB, 616x515
can we ban general threads already? they're fucking shit, condense discussion, and the only people who post in them know jack shit
>>
>>>/autism/
>>
>>60641644
great thread OP
>>
Only kpop should be banned to be honest

It's just waifushitters, this board needs a no waifushit rule like /tv/
>>
Geberal threads devolve into the equivalent of curclejerk or waifu threads. This is why /mu/ does not discuss new albums. Generals are good, uf the people in them expanded and didnt hold one artist to the throne of any genre/thing
>>
>>60641644

>/metal/
>shit
>/classical/
>shit
>/bleep/
>shit
>/prod/
>shit
>/gg/
>shit
>/daily/
>shit

You know that /mu/ isn't the only meme board if talking about music triggers you that much
>>
Chvrches and kpop generals are always pretty terrible
>>
>>60641860
Those should be banned because they never contain actual music discussion. The other generals are fine.
>>
>>60641710
I don't understand why kpop upsets so many people. I rarely see them post outside of their generals, the only bad thing about them is that they keep stealing gets.
>>
>>60641860
Chvrches threads are the stupidest threads in all /mu/ but they're hilarious
>>
>>>/qa/
>>
Funfact : generals killed literally every board which accepted them
>>
>>60641809
/daily/ is shit, why the fuck would you need a fucking general about album discussion on a fucking music board? You're making the board more shit by posting there instead of making a new thread.
>>
Generals are where the best discussion happen. Though it would be good if it could spread outside of the generals and they kinda bottle it all up, it's the best place now a days to discuss stuff.

The board's discussion are horrible now a days. It might help in the long run, but for now it's not a good idea.

/daily/ also should always remain as it stays in its own thread and it's a nice place actually. There wouldn't be anyway to really discuss things like they do outside of their thread.
>>
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>60641891
Because they never discuss music. They stay in their containment thread though, so I don't really care. Other waifufags should follow their example.
>>
>>60641809
/gg/ and /daily/ are a disgrace of humanity
>>60641644
general threads attract people who are deeply into specific genres
for instance, if you make a thread for a singular drone or bleep release you would get no replies at all, but having the generals allow actual discussion on the genres
>>
>tfw /dark/, /bloops/ are your favorite generals but they always die off quickly
>>
this thread will be forgotten by everyone in a few hours and absolutely nothing about this board will change.
>>
>>60642017
no shit, and water is wet
>>
>>60641936
>>60641980

Never been a /daily/ regular but i see people in it which discuss music, while the whole board discuss memes.

Why would /gg/ be a disgrace?
>>
>>60642023
just making that clear homie
>>
>>60642029
daily is really bad and obnoxious, all they do is steal from chart and collage threads

gg is hardly ever informative, they are pretty much /soc/ with guitar pictures
>>
>>60642054
ever think of doing something about it
>>
>>60641936
Because "album discussion" on /mu/ usually goes a little something like this :
>album is well known on /mu/
>memes and shitposting, no discussion whatsoever

>album is not known on /mu/
>three to five replies
>>
>>60641644

>he actually wants kpop threads to be all over the board everyday

Leave the faggots in their containment threads and hide them
>>
>>60642029
It seperates the people discussing music and memes from each other, effectively making the board more meme-ish. You may be discussing more, but you fuck up the board culture and turn music discussion into a niche where it really shouldn't be one.
>>
daily are the worst threads i have all of the people in there
>>
>>60642086
gotcha catch em all...
>>
>>60642089
im tired okay
>>
>>60642099
why the kitty cat go meow
>>
>>60642059
no
i hope this place rots to ruin
>>
>>60641644
Can we ban bitchy threads like this one?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.