[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YEAH EVERYBODY LEEEAVES, IF THEY GET THE CHAAAAAAAAAAANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>YEAH EVERYBODY LEEEAVES, IF THEY GET THE CHAAAAAAAAAAANCE
>>
I feel like In Rainbows is quite overrated in radiohead's discography. like, it's a very good album don't get me wrong, but imo it's like their 6th best album, or mayyybe 5th. not their "3rd best" like alot of people consider it. just my opinion
>>
File: A1Ho65YM2DL._SL1500_.jpg (829 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1Ho65YM2DL._SL1500_.jpg
829 KB, 1500x1500
>WAAALK INTO THE JAWS OF HEELLLL, ANYTIIIIIIIIME
>>
>>60640103
easily their most overrated album imo desu
>>
>>60640308
Probably overrated dueto accesibility. The niche that kid a held was weird conspiracy people. It became acclaimed, and it had radioheads name (creep/okc) so others listened and liked it. Doesnt mean they understood fully what makes it held so highly. In Rainbows came with the right sound for the rught time, since the kid a sound was fitting to the y2k-type shit. In rainbows was clean, poppy, and was one of the first cuts to bleed into the edm mainstream explosion
>>
>>60640103
>>60640516

Weird Fishes is GOAT though
>>
>>60640533

Weird fishes, house of cards, nude, reckoner and bodysnatchers So many GOAT songs.
>>
>>60640533
Yeah, fact. But Amnesiac is actual . Actually, i bet HTTT is probably goat, havent heard yet, but i know it is to amnesiac what amnesiac was to kid a, similar in style but still its own sound
>>
>>60640103
at least its not let down faggot. only newfags like let down and in rainbows not that they're bad but try separator.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (137 KB, 687x667) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
137 KB, 687x667
>>60640611
>>
OKC > Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends > Hail to the Theif > TKOL > Amnesiac > PH
All top-tier except PH
>>
Best Radiohead album IMO. I think the underground community underrates it in favor of less accessible stuff like Kid A, not that Kid A is impenetrable by any means.
>>
>>60640059
Best album of the 2010s OP.
>>
In Rainbows is so ridiculously refined musically, which is a pretty great feat if you're in a rock band
>>
>>60640668
Oops I mean 2000s :)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.