[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck half the songs of this hack starts the same way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg (65 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg
65 KB, 608x608
Why the fuck half the songs of this hack starts the same way? Snare roll followed by some shitty arpeggio. Nobody notices or do people actually enjoy it?
>>
File: 1445199015220.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445199015220.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>
>>60631185
mac is guilty pleasure 420 times brother
>>
>>60631185
Well first off as I'm getting older chip up off my shoulder then rolling through life to roll over and die

Laaaa la la la laaaaa la la
>>
>>60631185
DUDE
P4K
CAP TRAX
LMAO
>>
>>60631185
musically mac is fucking trash. he's more of a meme than a musician.
>>
>>60631359
I feel terrible for him. He didn't choose to be the meme; he just found that it was the one role in his life where he was recognized and lauded. I wonder how his future will play out - if he goes by way of Jimmy Buffett, that would be somewhat commendable.
>>
>>60631202
I am a sinner, but a humble servent
>>
>>60631422
don't know i hope somewhere down the road he starts using more than twangy guitar and a chorus pedal and writes some interesting music for a change. all his music sounds the same except a few tracks on the latest album where he uses some synths
>>
>>60631422
his future is him making the same music that was interesting for one album for the next 5 years before people forget
>>
>>60631202
I am a sinner, but a humble servant
>>
>>60631185
>Nobody notices or do people actually enjoy it?
i do notice it and i do enjoy lmoa
>>
File: young thug.gif (2 MB, 540x285) Image search: [Google]
young thug.gif
2 MB, 540x285
>>60631185
it must suck to not be able to enjoy fun things OP
>>
>>60631480
His synth tracks aren't very good though. His songwriting is a bit samey but I think his guitar style is really good and pretty unique.

He needs to get someone in to record drums for his albums and experiment a bit with his songs but his twangy guitar is why I really like him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.