[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>die anwoord left their original label (interscope) after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20100302_dieantwoord_250x375.jpg (22 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
20100302_dieantwoord_250x375.jpg
22 KB, 250x375
>die anwoord left their original label (interscope) after one album because interscope wanted them to make the music more generic

say what you like about them as musicians but with this they have proven without a shadow of a doubt that labels fuck with the music of artists and ultimately make it worse

when will we start letting artists break free of this tyranny and become independent of record companies?
>>
>>60630467
except the album they put out after they left was one of the worst of all time, i would have rather the label stepped in and made that shit listenable.
>>
>>60630542
>tension
>one of the worst of all time

you shut your whore mouth its only sin was being very short
>>
>>60630566
tension was recorded while still at interscope, i was talking about donker mag. good luck trying to defend that terd.
>>
>>60630603
>donker mag
>bad

it might be their weakest album but its certainty not a bad album

and the labels desire to redo tension was why they left in the first place
>>
>>60630603
strunk tho
>>
>>60630467
just a reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pudr5dHPeoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jetzY-W78gg
>>
>>60630652
yeah anon it's this weird thing called sampling
>>
>>60630630
And Rat Trap, DM had some based tracks
>>
>>60630652
because sampling is something no artist has ever done
>>
>>60630685
dont forget i dont dwank or cookie thumper or raging zef boner even ugly boy is pretty good if you like that kind of music

>implying moon love isnt fucking adorable
>>
>>60630728
but none the less record labels are no longer helpful they pay the artists peanuts and most artists wouldnt need them for any reason anymore infact without labels we would save our self the horror of many bad artists who cant even write music in the first place just do whatever is handed to them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.