[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Bowie is one of us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: david-bowie.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
Fucks with Death Grips http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2015/11/david-bowie-death-grips/
>>
>>60624945
No wonder he's such a madman memester Tbh m8s
>>
>>60624945
have a sad cum bowie
>>
>>60624945
Red /mu/tant eyes look down at Hunger City
>>
>>60624945
Robert Pattison namedropped Death Grips before it was cool. Just sayin
>>
>>60625250
really?
>>
>>60624945
I swear Blackstar is going to be Bowie's Lulu.
>>
>>60625216
Fleas the size of rats sucked on rats the size of cats
>>
>>60625376
Is that a good or bad thing? I never quite understood the fuss about Lulu. I've never heard it but I doubt it would mean anything to me since I haven't listened to either Metallica or Lou Reed
>>
>implying only /mu/ listens to death grips
death grips are listened by normies deal with it
>>
>tfw don't like Death Grips anymore
>tfw only listen to one song by them once in a blue moon
>>
>>60625493

*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1374380631294.jpg (221 KB, 478x598) Image search: [Google]
1374380631294.jpg
221 KB, 478x598
>>60625317
yes
>>
>>60625452
Kill yourself kid
>>
>“I was so inspired by how much music and literature David’s checked out; he is constantly looking for new things, to listen to and to read.” He continued, “For instance, when describing one of the first songs we recorded, ‘Somewhere’, David referenced the Boards Of Canada song ‘Alpha and Omega’ as an approach.
David Bowie confirmed for basic as fuck
>>
>>60625452
It's a concept album. The Raven was a better concept album though. The thing is Lulu is Lou Reed being the anti-dadrock anti-legacy act. A big "you can't fucking tell me what to do" to his audience. Metallica didn't bring their A-game (if they ever have).

Lou liked to piss people off. Doing an album with Metallica was a way to piss all his snobby artrock fans.
>>
>>60625515
Thanks man
>>
>>60625522
he's 68 fucking years old, that's pretty impressive for that age.
>>
>>60625540
Okay I get the picture now, thanks for a serious answer
>>
>>60625546
He's always been a magpie. He's also a trained mime.
>>
>>60625559
No problem. Lou Reed is worth getting into. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAnJbF-mDbY
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.