[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck are you listening to on this dismal day? I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2015-11-25+at+10.50.56).jpg (41 KB, 365x361) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-25+at+10.50.56).jpg
41 KB, 365x361
what the fuck are you listening to on this dismal day? I got death doom lined up. I'm listening to mournful congregation, katatonia, probably worship.
>>
I'm definitely going to be playing warning's watching from a distance today.
>>
File: damage-done-55bd68c59347c.jpg (856 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
damage-done-55bd68c59347c.jpg
856 KB, 1000x1000
>>60623542
Dark Tranquillity
>>
>>60623542
Whole bunch of BoC earlier. Too much.

I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally by NIN at this exact moment (ending).
>>
File: jamc munki.jpg (16 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
jamc munki.jpg
16 KB, 396x400
this atm, so good, so underrated

waiting for the bars to open so I can gorge on their free t-day food and get shitty
>>
>>60623542
this post was kinda cute.

i'm gonna put on some coil. or was this a heavy metal pleb thread?
>>
>>60624009
JAMC's later stuff is all underrated. Excited to hear what the new album is going to be like.

Songs like Commercial, I Hate Rock n Roll, etc are great.
>>
I'm going through my library, all releases tagged 'Metal' to retag them more specifically. So far, one I tagged 'Speed/Thrash Metal', two 'USPM', one 'Tech Thrash', and one 'Power/Thrash Metal.
>>
>>60624018
Who the fuck cares throw on horse rotorvator man
>>
>>60624042
>new album
really? I'm not sure I'm OK with that. Munki was such an excellent summation of them.

>>60624120
best advice you'll get all day anon
>>
>>60624150
Yeah they've been working on it since early this year but I don't think it'll be ready until late 2016 at least.

Found out with googling just now that they've had to cancel dates with William being in hospital ill so it could be even longer

I'll take any new JAMC, they're one of my favourite bands so it'd take a lot to disappoint me. Thought they were pretty good at the Psychocandy anniversary gig I went to too.
>>
>>60624182
> they're one of my favourite bands

yeah, me too. And I want them to stay that way
>>
>>60623997
>>60624018
speaking of both coil and nin, have either of you heard uncoiled/recoiled (2014)? it's their extended and unused atmospheric remixes for broken and the downward spiral and way better than the official remix album and its excessive amount of repetitive foetus remixes of one song
>>
>>60624198
I get what you mean but I believe whatever they release will still blow away 99% of the noise pop that's released today, like beach house..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.