[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another album recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: a1553063423_10.jpg (161 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1553063423_10.jpg
161 KB, 1200x1200
If you haven't heard this album yet, i recommend it to you ~

It's beautiful, atmospheric, shiny, full of insparation, and i think you are very likely to enjoy it
>>
Have you heard their new 10" that came out in September?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkGfdwBMXns

buckle up
>>
>>60621468
I have not. im listening to the album right now so i will listen to the song you gave later ~
>>
what's next OP
>>
File: 365470.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
365470.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>60621516
You mean, you want me to rec another album to listen to after you listen to the one in the op?

Try this one afterwards anon, it's nordic folk, and it's pretty exceptional.
>>
>>60621544
yeah i've already heard the OP & will do
>>
Sorry lad, but that album is incredibly generic. Rather listen to their namesake's inspiration, even if they're also not much more than noisier MBV.
>>
>>60621468
thats literally pizzacore with reverb
>>
>>60621462
It was good. 6.5/10
>>
How the hell am I supposed to download this?
>>
>>60621683
oh cool thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUcg9TFYCM

but completely different so far
>>
>>60621703
anything from this year?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.