[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he died for our sins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 072393.43.jpg (63 KB, 435x600) Image search: [Google]
072393.43.jpg
63 KB, 435x600
he died for our sins
>>
He hated his life, and wanted to die........
>>
File: kurtclap.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
kurtclap.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>60620315

Who doesn't?
>>
>>60620332
Anyone who's not overrated and married to Courtney Love
>>
always thought that picture was weird.
looked like an old man.
>>
all of this artist killing themselves,, died while so high, sometimes I think maybe it's just accidental death, playing with guns while high or enormous amount drugs..

of all artist suicides/etc.. one artist stands out
elliott smith, damn that man, not drunk or high, stabbed himself to the heart.. man that was something
>>
>>60619951
No one should die because of my excessive masturbation, OP
>>
>>60620332
At least I didn't fuck Courtney, life is looking good.
>>
I still remember the day lane stanley died like it was yesterday
>>
>>60620656
>stabbed himself in the heart
>not getting stabbed by his girlfriend whom he was having a discussion
sure thing, hun
>>
>>60620656
you're on the right track. what's really going on is that drugs make you irrational.

your thinking on drugs is different than when you're sober. it changes your brain chemistry but if you stop you'll go back to normal eventually.

someone like kurt who does loads of heroin all the time and then suddenly stops during a forced rehab is going to feel like shit but if he was strong enough he could've came through on the other side
>>
>>60621695
>implying you'll ever touch something half as good as prime courtney
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.