[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate this playlist i made for a girl who i have a crush on (shes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: lucy playlist.png (106 KB, 1102x778) Image search: [Google]
lucy playlist.png
106 KB, 1102x778
rate this playlist i made for a girl who i have a crush on (shes making me one too)
>>
>death grips

are you asinine
>>
>>60613806
>Carissa
I really don't think your girlfriend would want to hear a song about people dying
>>
>>60613806
REMOVE DEATH GRIPS.

Other than that it looks very intriguing.
>>
>>60613806

made me reply/10
>>
3/15
Good luck
>>
>ITAOTS
>Benji
>Pinkerton
>I Love You Honeybear

Do you /want/ her to think you're a virgin?
>>
As a girl, I can assure that this is bad
>>
>>60613806
beta as fuck/10
>>
File: 34.png (248 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
34.png
248 KB, 480x480
>>60613806
kek you're a pleb AND a beta
>>
>>60613806
the Grips? honestly... the Grips

shaking my head ( s m h ) to be honest ( t b h )
>>
it was a good idea posting this on /mu/ if legit
>>
>>60613806
Are all /mu/ users aspies? If you want to make a good mixtape for a girl, it should be great emotional stuff that you can fuck to passionately.
>>
I played Pinkerton for my first girlfriend in high school while we drove around one fall night after a football game. She got back with her ex soon after who proceeded to give her chlamydia and then a baby. Good times
>>
>>60613941
>the Grips

cringe so hard if we're going t b h here
>>
>>60613953
op here, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>60613806
boring taste
>>
>>60614018
it's a joke family ( f a m )
>>
File: lucy 2.png (110 KB, 1091x811) Image search: [Google]
lucy 2.png
110 KB, 1091x811
i updated the playlist, kept in death grips and sun kil moon because i know she likes both
>>
>>60613833
Samefriend
I'm probably the only girl itt
>>
>>60614064
you mean it's a meme you family ( d i p )
>>
>>60614080
kys to be honest
>>
>>60613806
I'd block you if I were her
>>
negativland
>>
>>60614019
If you want to fuck her, make a tape that you can fuck to. Not that cringeworthy bs in OP.
>>
>>60613806
what kind of music she like?
>>
>>60614080
MF DOOM? lmao senpai

M F D o o m ? ? ?
>>
>>60614103
good suggestion
>>
>>60614121
shes mainly into belle and sebastian and fidlar but is a secret mcr superfan which i take the piss out of her sometimes for it but idc she likes me she'd probably like whatever i put even if it was 60 minutes of nickleback
>>
>>60613806
how do you want your mixtape senpai?
>>
you have shit taste op i hope she cuts contact completely and fucks your best friend on your little bed
>>
>>60614179
k but I'de be careful with hip hop, put on some of The Smiths, Cage The Elephant, METZ, The Unicorns and Vampire Weekend they are alot like both those artist but keep some stuff on there
>>
>>60614119
obvious virgin as if the only meaningful thing you can do with a girl is fuck them you must lead a pretty unsatisfied and unfulfilled life. im not gonna fuck the girl to this mixtape u dunce its just a mixtape, get outta here with that bs
>>
>>60614080
Throw in some yo la tengo. Bitches love yo la tengo
>>
>>60614275
why i gotta be careful with hiphop does it hurt women more than regular people? i dont understand fella
>>
Throw some Chico Buarque, Lo Borges or classic/good shit from South America, girls love Portuguese.

Don't be such a white fuccboy senpai-kun.
>>
op here its weird how a lot of you guys are like 'throw in some x, bitches looove x' like u treat them as a homogeneous group of people its boring and shows none of you talked to enough bitches growing up
>>
>>60614407
Also
>Happy End
>no Kate wo Atsumete

It's like you don't give a fuck about that girl OP
>>
>>60614407
spell fuckboy like that again and ill rob your house
>>
>>60614294
You seem to be the virgin, bro. I've fucked to a lot of shitty music in my life. Nowadays I don't have to anymore because I don't have to deal with room mates anymore. But back in the day, it was necessary to put on some music.

Don't you think it is possible that you'll meet up and decide to put your mix on? If that happens you don't want the shitty music kill the mood. And even if it doesn't and you do get busy, a bad mix will do your head in during the act.
>>
>>60614407
You can take this to another level, make an entire playlist of Latin American music. The ultimate pussy magnet.
>>
4/10

you picked good tracks OP but if your qt is a normie she'll dislike 75% of it on first listen you need to pick more accessible stuff man
>>
Gross.
>>
>>60613806
>anything from notm
>tyler

just give up now you fucking sperg
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.