[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the share threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1425688929617.jpg (15 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
1425688929617.jpg
15 KB, 238x279
What happened to the share threads?
>>
>>60605421
People who got their entire libraries from the archive started posting pictures of them asking if people wanted anything which in turn encouraged laziness and shitty shares that everyone has already heard.
>>
File: DE38763345112.jpg (49 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
DE38763345112.jpg
49 KB, 720x540
>>60605451
So it turned into nothing but newfags sharing entry level /mu/core and retards who don't know how to use the archive?
Great
>>
do u guys remember meow hear me roar
>>
As soon as the next one happens I have something interesting to share lads

I'm willing to wait
>>
Lazy requesters who offered nothing in exchange and merry little faggots who enjoyed spoonfeeding them, that's what happened to sharethreads.

If only we could bring back the LURK MOAR way of dealing with newfags, I know we would fix the problem in due time.
>>
>>60605609
Have you made an obituary thread for him yet? Because I think you should do.
>>
>>60605831
i plan on doing that soon but i feel like it's not a good idea, cuz /b/ crossboarders and edgelords, you know.
>>
>>60605421

we just had one yesterday/earlier today with 300 posts
>>
>>60605870
Yeah, but how about the quality of that posts?
>>
wait were they b& or something
>>
Ban people who request things without contributing
ban people who search in the archive and post old links
Ban people who meme

violence is all some people understand
>>
>>60605928

actually it was a decent one, relatively speaking. it was at least 75% quality posts.
>>
>>60606115
I have to disagree with you family. I accompanied the thread for days, it was absolute shit.
>>
>>60605928
Some pretty decent electro pop. Goldfrapp and Imogen Heap, never heard those bitches before. 6/10 best new thread.
>>
File: 1444603527238.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1444603527238.gif
2 MB, 400x286
TPP happened
>>
>>60607278
It hasn't gone into effect, and even though people tried fearmongering it in a few threads, it didn't slow many people down. Kim Dotcom leaving MEGA and alleging that it's not safe to use (so everyone would flock to his new site when it got up) didn't make people stop using MEGA, and TPP won't stop people from sharing music when it passes any more than the DMCA did, assuming it ever will go into effect as it is.
>>
>>60605421
>>
fsda
>>
working on it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.