[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who prevail ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pharell kanye.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pharell kanye.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
Who prevail ?
>>
your mom
>>
Pharell was Kanye before Kanye. He was more of a trendsetter in the 00's than anyone else, people seem to gloss over all the shit he was part of and did.

Kanye is insane though, he's done crazier shit.
>>
>>60604054
>He was more of a trendsetter in the 00's than anyone else
I'm not very familiar with Pharrell's work, can you enlighten me on how he was the biggest trendsetter of the 2000's? Personally my vote for that would be Daft Punk
>>
>>60602813
Pharell, His music may suck but at least it is his reason for relevance
Kanye is just Lamar OD only for music.
>>
File: 1441767627119.jpg (10 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1441767627119.jpg
10 KB, 209x201
>>60604082
>too underage to know the neptunes
>>
>>60604139
5 years and people are still in denial
94 average on metacritic, he did made one of the best and most influential albums of the decade
>inb4 r-reviews dont mean anything its white guilt
>>
does pharrell still write and produce his own stuff? or is he like a kanye dj khaled drake faggot now?
>>
>>60604054
Early 2000s were more about N.E.R.D. and The Neptunes than Kanye.
>>
>>60604343
you can tell he does it himself because it fucking sucks
he isn't much at all without his neptunes partner
>>
>>60604146
>>60604371
Gotta say, I'm 27 and I have no idea who those are. Must have been one of those things that were huge in America but didn't leave the island.
>>
>>60604082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHjRQjbHrE
>>
>>60604178
>most influential albums of the decade
Really? Who did they influence?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.