[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /mu/ memes that you've fallen for over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 586x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 586x598
What are some /mu/ memes that you've fallen for over the years? I'll start:

>I fell for the 'FLAC over 320kps' meme
>I fell for the 'chillwave will be a legitimate genre' in 2011 meme
>I fell for the 'Hip-Hop is essential listening' meme
>I fell for the 'foobar is worth downloading' meme
>>
>>60602561
I fell for the death grips aren't actually a meme meme
>>
>>60602583
Lots of people did Anon, although that doesn't make it any less embarrassing.
>>
i fell for the foobar meme sadly. i remember deleting it after a while but it left some permanent trash in the registry. fuck foobar i dont want to customize the whole damn thing myself, i want something that works and looks good instantly. i downloaded music bee after that.
>>
>>60602561
your entire life is a meme, more obscure and rare so its worth more just like you
>>60602851
Nice sage way autismo
>>
>>60602583
It's a meme that death grips aren't actually a meme is a meme u dip
>>
you're most likely retarded if you can't figure out foobar. took me less than 5 minutes to customize everything.
>>
>>60603518
lol nerd
>>
File: lyfNX[1].png (124 KB, 1366x727) Image search: [Google]
lyfNX[1].png
124 KB, 1366x727
>>60603528
sour grapes
>>
>>60603518
boats
>>
>>60603536
lol it looks like shit
>>
>>60603554
sour grapes

>>60603541
sup
>>
>>60603536
Holy shit. Is that what you call "customize everything"?
>>
>>60603571
yea why
>>
>>60603518
Why would you spend 5 minutes to customize something subpar when you can just download musicbee?
>>
>>60603581
see >>60603554
>>
>>60603518
why should I bother when I can easily use musicbee though?
>>
>>60603583
because it took zero effort?
>>
>>60603536
>choosing music player that you have to put more effort into
>is uglier than other preconfigured music players
>>
>>60602561
>that vinyl is the best form of listening to music
>that hip hop is shit
>that blur is shit
>>
Dont even talk about this foobar meme, 3 years later i am still mad.
>>
>>60603600
>he cares about looks more than music
>implying it took any sort of effort at all

*sigh* bout time these types left their "opinions" here...
>>
>>60603595
It still takes slightly more effort, not only that the result is usually a slightly worse uglier player. You're getting less and having to go though more steps than you would otherwise
>>
the poptimist meme
>>
>>60603615
nope, wasn't a strain at all to customize. works great with no bullshit whatsoever. if i tried musicbee first, who knows, could have went with musicbee, but i tried foobar first and i've yet to have any issues.
>>
>>60603630
you sound like an idiot. filtered.
>>
>I feel for the !fAnv.Boats is a gril meme
>>
>>60603649
i bet you couldn't elaborate on that if you tried, but regardless, you're reading this and are tempted to reply but that would take a shot at your pride.
>>
I fell for the indie music is good music meme
>>
>>60602561
FLAC over 320 is no a /mu/me, this cancer as old as flac itself.
>>
>>60603508

Wow, way to continue memeing the meme that is death grips the meme meme me me, you, him, us, memes, much doge, u dip.
>>
>>60602561
>Time machine modulus isn't actually that bad
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.