[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your favorite album is now a girl, describe her. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 319x319
ITT: Your favorite album is now a girl, describe her. I'll start (pic related obviously):
Kinda short redhead, wears skirts a lot, thinks about death a lot but simultaneously loves her life very much.
>>
File: 61MkuvUiZiL.jpg (106 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61MkuvUiZiL.jpg
106 KB, 500x500
She drinks a lot and probably smells like an ashtray. Wears a lot of flannel. Gets into fights a lot??
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 301x300
African-American or something, probably a Rasta. Pious to the extreme, energetic and charismatic. Prone to fiery rants about the vices of the world.
she doesn't sound very fun now that I think about it.
>>
File: you're living all over me.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
you're living all over me.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
loves to sing, but is terrible at it. loves horror movies. very bright personality and extremely straightforward.
>>
File: Gybeinfinity.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Gybeinfinity.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
spooky ass old lady with glaucoma or something
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 350x350
an introspective but mischievous cultured girl who loves to travel, may be musically talented. Loves dancing and cares about her fashion, sensitive
>>
>>60599469
>loves to sing, but is terrible at it.
u wanna go?
>>
File: MI0000832128.jpg (15 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
MI0000832128.jpg
15 KB, 400x346
Is actually a heroin addicted man in drag.
>>
Does lots of drugs. Very self aware sense of humor. Jokes around a lot but really suffering from some form of PTSD or depression.
>>
File: Pavement_Terror_1200_1200_81_s.jpg (214 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pavement_Terror_1200_1200_81_s.jpg
214 KB, 1200x1200
>Terror Twilight, Pavement
She doesnt know her ethnicity. She is a bit taller than other girls with a 7.5/10 body, doesnt care how she looks. Whenever you hang with her she has a way of making you forget about everything else around you. Loves drugs and the shittest candy. Sex is pretty decent, but she will not commit to you and her overall future troubles you because it really seems as if she cares about nothing. She would most likely be your first love , that you'd probably meet in high school, the girl that introduces you to "good music".

>Hot Fuss, The Killers
She is white and pretty hot. Loves indie rock like Arctic Monkeys, Bleachers, The Wombats, and stops there. Keeps up with modern fashion. She is fun but doesnt really like to go out of her comfort zone too much which makes sex super vanilla. She wants the storybook ending and has really no idea what suffering is, of any kind, because she always has money or people to help her out. Her life is good but uneventful and she wont impact you in anyway, at most you'll keep a picture of her to show your pals.

>Visions, Grimes
She is half asian (Filipino, chinese, Jap) half white, she is tall with a slender body with perfect sized everything. Her past was pretty shitty and whenever you talk to her it takes you awhile to understand the things she is trying to convey because her experiences are nothing like your own. She takes drugs like candy and doesnt really have any appreciation for life, and is fairly ready die at any moment. She smells good and sex is fucking insane, but you arent her first partner and definitely not her last. She will come into your life as quickly as she will leave it. In the end she will be the one you remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x300
Has a sense of humor that really blurs the line between great and terrible. Lanky and awkward but in an endearing way. Drinks a shitton of coffee.
>>
File: 67421.jpg (121 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
67421.jpg
121 KB, 400x399
She is not an ordinary girl. In fact, she's not a girl at all, she's a samurai hiding in a girl mask
>>
Tiny, average looking, probably depressed, but very perceptive.
>>
File: goslings.jpg (172 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
goslings.jpg
172 KB, 600x503
Posted in last thread, but a beautiful junkie trapped in a fit of self-destructive drug abuse, howling at me through her drug induced mania, her screams concealing some bizarre existential knowledge.
>>
File: spiderland cover.jpg (46 KB, 628x628) Image search: [Google]
spiderland cover.jpg
46 KB, 628x628
>>60600458
fuck forgot image
>>
File: amen.jpg (311 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
amen.jpg
311 KB, 1000x1000
>>60600422
Everyday she wears the same thing, I think she smokes pot
>>
>>60600404
autism
>>
>>60600492
good word m8, got anymore?
>>
File: 13252342342.jpg (101 KB, 456x345) Image search: [Google]
13252342342.jpg
101 KB, 456x345
>>60600492
>participates in thread
>is autistic
>>
>>60600499
nice dubs
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 233x216
Black hair, Blue eyes, average height. The deepest personality that a nihilist with a very slow and agonizing cancer can have. There will be times where you might never see her, but there are equally situations where you see her in her whole and amazing glory, and when she passes, you will realize how perfect she was and how there wont ever be anything that could ever replace her raw beauty and perfection.
>>
File: scott-walker-the-drift.jpg (743 KB, 1404x1398) Image search: [Google]
scott-walker-the-drift.jpg
743 KB, 1404x1398
Depressed and lives with her grandparents. Known to doze off and make weird noises when people aren't around. Reads and writes poetry and frequents the /x/ board. Into BDSM culture
>>
>>60600720
oh fuck Dan Barrett doesn't have cancer does he
I heard he might have some kind of illness but I didn't think it was that real
please no
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.