[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I supposed to do while listening to music? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: folder.jpg (177 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
177 KB, 1400x1400
What am I supposed to do while listening to music?

Is there something wrong with listening to music while browsing /mu/ or whatever? Should I just sit there looking at the player?
>>
For me it depends on the situation. If I'm like sitting somewhere in public, I'll just focus on the music. Otherwise I tend to listen to music while doing something else, and if I notice that I really enjoy something, I tend to shift all my focus towards it naturally.
>>
>is there something wrong with listening to music while browsing /mu/

Not anymore wrong than browsing /mu/ in the first place.
>>
i usually listen to new music at home. if i'm listening while browsing the internet i tend to lose focus, and if i listen while lying in bed/eyes closed i fall asleep
>>
>>60588736
you should be smoking dat kush mayne
>>
>>60588848
smoking that pipe nigga u feel me

where my crack niggas at
>>
I'd never listen to as much music as I do if I couldn't do other shit at the same time.
>>
>>60588736

stare at the visualizer senpai
>>
>>60589046
Take shit ton of drugs, listen to music for days straight.
>>
>>60588906
im an angry kid not a viper fan i dont got crack but i habe tons of dank
>>60589111
this is lyfe
>>
>>60588736
I either am browsing 4chan, reading lyrics or just zoning to the player, or I'm lying in bed. Don't think overthink it man, if the music pulls you in, which loveless will, there won't even be a debate.
>>
>>60589135
kek i love this meme
>>
>>60588736
Just pierce your eyes to be no more distracted by visual stimuli while listening to music; That's the patrician way.
>>
Are you seriously asking us to tell you what to do with your life?
>>
PROTIP: go for a bike ride while listening to an album if you want to appreciate it more
>>
>>60589046

this
>>
>>60591304
OR you can take your car like any modern human being who does not live in a third world country
>>
>>60591794
>paying for gas
>not getting exercise
>being this pleb
>>
File: Geodaddi-Borrar.jpg (125 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Geodaddi-Borrar.jpg
125 KB, 620x620
>>60588848
I don't usually like listening to music while high since I can never remember what happen. However when I listened to Geogaddi it was great. Overall, weed can make you listen to the album without getting bored, but I wouldn't recommend it.

>>60591304
I prefer walks. And then depending on the music I listen to, it'll decide where I go for a walk. But biking is cool too.
>>60591794
Gas is expensive, and usually car stereos aren't that great.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.