[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without any judgment I ask: why was this album so popular when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thewall.jpg (440 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
440 KB, 1000x1000
Without any judgment I ask: why was this album so popular when it was released?
>>
cause babby's first prog rock
>>
The movie is so much
>>
Poppy album from an already popular band?
>>
Radio friendly singles and a "deep" story

One of the worst Pink Floyd albums, honestly.
>>
>>60588430
>heheh, there's no way these anons wont accept me after that
>>
>>60588407
Because it was fantastic and still is
>>
>>60588430
dude, so like, there's this wall, right? but it's not *literally* a wall though, like, it's in his MIND. and every little messed up thing that happens is like a brick, which builds THE WALL, and it like, isolates him from everyone, like a PHYSICAL wall, but it's not, you know?
>>
>>60588414
>>60588421
>>60588430
>>60588545
>ITT: The edgy wield their edge, against those who they think are being edgy.
>>
>>60588545
Pink Floyd has never been subtle. Why expect any different on this album? The writing on the album is one of the redeeming qualities imo.
>>
proto sjw shit
>>
>>60588545
you say that like it's obvious but I guarantee you helped someone with that post
>>
>>60588407
More accessible than Animals and Wish You Were Here, even though it's worse.

TDSOTM is the only Floyd album that's both accessible and very good.
>>
>>60588679
Lmao this album can literally be turned into a pro nazi meaning. Heck a neonazi group formed based on the movie
>>
>>60588407
because the 70s was an awful overrated decade
>>
>>60588407
>why was this album so popular when it was released?

The Floyd were already massively popular, this album was highly anticipated by a large and devoted fan base. That's all. Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>60589999

>implying sjws aren't nazis
>>
>>60589999
them digits
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.