[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is this a 10 on p4k? did this band pay them? why do you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: homepage_large.5cb0f110.jpg (94 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.5cb0f110.jpg
94 KB, 319x316
how is this a 10 on p4k? did this band pay them? why do you like this shit band? is it because you are trying to fit in?
>>
they paid them, yes, because it got a 10 on p4k, and yes
>>
>>60585232
It originally got an 8.something I think, which is more accurate imo. I like NMH because the arrangements and melodies are nice. Come at me.
>>
Wow you convinced me. I really was only trying to fit after all, I realize how shitty they truly are
>>
op here, i think it deserves an 8 too. a 10 is to much.
>>
When p4k gives albums a 10 long after they've been released, it's rarely purely on how the music is (although that's a factor), but mostly on its influence since its release.
ITAOTS is undeniably an influential record.
>>
>>60585376
that may be the case but music wise, this album is like a 8.
>>
I like it because the songs are good, the lyrics are clever, and the instrumentation is perfect for the album.
>>
THE ONLY GIRL IVE EVER LOVED
>>
>>60585376
This is why they gave all those Beatles albums 10's. Most of those albums are 6-8's
>>
>>60585472
This is unfair to newer albums.
>>
>>60585275
Not only this, but when they released a best albums of the 90s list, they had it at like 86 or something. The album had already had a cult following and so they got a bit of backlash for having it so low and I think that is also a bit of a reason why they gave the re-release a 10.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.