[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>M.I.A. goes trap Not sure what's up with that desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ny8oknALdt1rthe0po1_1280.jpg (149 KB, 785x1022) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny8oknALdt1rthe0po1_1280.jpg
149 KB, 785x1022
>M.I.A. goes trap
Not sure what's up with that desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5CEpgZe0Q

Swords was great though.

Thoughts on this project so far /mu/?
>>
>>60584570
Literally Ali G
>>
>>60584570

she's pretty desu
>>
>>60584570
>M.I.A. goes trap
Are you really surprised tho
>>
Damn son, when'd she get them DSLs?
>>
>>60584570
>those comments

/pol/ btfo
>>
>>60584661
you'd know when a video was linked to /pol/

there's always graveyards of racist comments with meme avatars
>>
>>60584656
always had em boy
>>
>>60584609
She's fucking 40 and still damn hot
>>
>>60584570
I wish i could roleplay as a border guard and she would be the refugee and to let her through she would have to suck my penis to completion with those big beautiful lips
>>
i want her to shit in my driveway
>>
File: 5f_500.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
5f_500.png
142 KB, 415x367
>My finger tips and the lips
>Do the work, yeah
>My hips do the flicks
>As I walk, yeah
>>
Should be some more songs (the Skrillex one maybe) and a short film out this Friday.
>>
>>60585266
I'd be her loo.
>>
>>60585266
>>60586065
She's not Indian.
>>
>>60586896
they all put dots on their heads
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.