[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one weak Joy Division track. Protip: you can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: jd.jpg (451 KB, 1296x840) Image search: [Google]
jd.jpg
451 KB, 1296x840
Name one weak Joy Division track.

Protip: you can't.
>>
Disorder
>>
I don't like a lot of the songs on Still
>>
>>60583780
>pleb division
>>>/t/umblr
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>60583780
Interzone
>>
>>60583799
This is their best song you fuckface get out
>>
>>60583780
i like joy division sometimes but seriously they barely know how to play their instruments they are not the band to call flawless
>>
>>60583805
this

joy division were an exceptional band though, 99% of the stuff they wrote was gold.
>>
Heart and Soul

try say something about how it's worthwhile without just calling me a pleb
protip ebin you can't maymay
>>
I Remember Nothing
>>
Don't know but dead souls is fucking good ey
>>
transmission and she lost control

best song is atmosphere
>>
>>60583840
Pleb
>>
>>60583867
She's lost control? One of their best!!! Don't care for transmission tho
>>
Love Will Tear Us a New One
>>
Only good song is Disorder
>>
>>60583780
Trick question, I can't name any Joy Division tracks.
>>
>>60583908 Contrarian answer
>>
>>60583831

Bernard and Hooky fuck up regularly in live performances, but Steve is a drumming God. Seriously underrated drummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG7azsLzTMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqcLsPIAqGo
>>
>>60583780
Failures
>>
>>60583780
Flashing Lights (ft. Dwele)
>>
>>60583908
This song is an overused vagina.. fucked by mainstream hard
>>
all of them
>>
>>60585839
That doesnt actually make it a bad song though
>>
Joy Division have no weak tracks but to be fair when you only exists professionally as band for about a year you don't really have enough time to get shit. New Order on the other hand...
>>
>>60583780
There's a few in the Heart and Soul boxset that I found to be lacking compared to other tracks, can't remember which ones cos I haven't listened to it in a long time. That said they were a damn fine band and most of what they made was great.

I still prefer New Order.
>>
>>60586438
New Order has a larger body of good work but also a larger body of shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.