[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When poptimism is over, do you think we will get an ironic Djent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: veilofmaya_0.jpg (339 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
veilofmaya_0.jpg
339 KB, 2048x1365
When poptimism is over, do you think we will get an ironic Djent and scenecore appreciation fad?
>>
File: Oli-Sykes.jpg (50 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Oli-Sykes.jpg
50 KB, 500x333
god I hope so

can you imagine all the waifu posters 'ironically' fawning over bring me the horizon songs along with 15yo scene girls
>>
File: VR351.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
VR351.jpg
104 KB, 1024x1024
>>60582729
holy shit that hurts

No, the extent of the majority of /mu/ liking metal died after pic related faded out

i mean sunbather was popular but boy was it bitched over
>>
>>60581920
scene appreciation revival is already in full force
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH5Zy1B9BxY
>>
I GOT A SECRET
>>
>>60582914
WE WILL NEVER SLEEP
>>
>>60581920
>scenecore appreciation fad?
some trip in /emoe/ is trying really hard to get the scene scene appreciated again.
lots of From First to Last, Hawthorne Heights, Chiodos, and pics of "its not a phase, mom" girls
>>
>>60583012
All of those bands are awful

FFTL has like two good songs but christ chiodos' newest was terrible. So glad Erak went back to TFOT.
>>
File: Folder.jpg (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
33 KB, 200x200
>>60583012
it goes both ways you see a lot of scene kids getting into bands like TWIABP and Tiger's Jaw so it's only a matter of time /emoe/ and skramz kids start ironically listening to Silverstein again

> implying pic related isn't the pinnacle of scenecore though
>>
>>60583094
Was scenecore even a thing past 2010?
>>
>>60583078
>All of those bands are awful
yep

>>60583094
>so it's only a matter of time /emoe/ and skramz kids start ironically listening to Silverstein again
yep. Thursday is where its at though yo
>>
Is it possible for there to be a 'good' scenecore band? Memes aside is there a possibility that one can exist? Find that band and this may happen. Although I think since poptimism was a thing there doesn't need to be a good band for it happen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.