[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this lad been up to lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What's this lad been up to lately?
>>
New album next year
>>
Drinking Heineken
>>
>>60572104
Heineken?
>>
>>60572233
china friend
>>
>>60572243
China friend?
>>
>>60572074
Still not a fan of his verse on High by Freddie Gibbs and Madlib. Not really relevant but I was just listening to Pinata
>>
>>60572074
good question, probably still performing at shitty edm festivals. I hope his next album is good or he will fade into irrelevancy
>>
>>60572102

source?
>>
>>60572074
saw him at CMU two nights ago. it was terrible. the crowd was full of indians and chinese nerds who didnt understand what a rap show was. They were being really awkward and Danny only made it through 7 songs before walking off the stage out of boredom
>>
>>60572104
source?
>>
smokin n drinkin
>>
wondering if anyone would ever attempt to call Danny Brown "lad" irl someday
>>
Pusha T took away his "EDM rap feature" thing.

He's kinda been MIA the last two years, barely any features this year from Danny.
>>
>>60572233
>>60572104
PABST BLUE RIBBON

Just saw him in concert the other day. He was alright. An indoor concert so his shrill voice destroyed my ears from the resonance
>>
I'm worried, he's been sinking his claws into shitty EDM and pop-rap since he got popular, and Old was dangerously mindless at times, missing the lyricism that I love him for.
I agree with that guy, if his next album isn't a stunner he's done.
>>
>>60574881
He can always fall back to pushing drugs if all fails.
>>
>>60574903
He'll OD in <5 years if that happens, he doesn't do well in those conditions.
Someone post that profile he used to have on an emo dating site before he got popular
>>
>>60573969
that's shitty, i'd be pissed unless it was a free show. Even if most of the crowd wasn't that lively i'm sure there were some big fans who were really excited to be there.

Has he really got his head so far up his own ass since getting famous that unless 100s of college girls are screaming at him to eat their pussy he walks off stage?
>>
File: berry-break-33-2.gif (513 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
berry-break-33-2.gif
513 KB, 500x281
>>60572074
>>
>>60574974
ahaha yeah i'd also like to see that
>>
He's doing a huge thanksgiving show at the Majestic in Detroit on the 25th. I'm pretty excited considering it's his hometown and all, maybe he'll debut a new track there.
>>
>>60572102
cheers danny
>>
>>60572074
Working on an album and playing some shows. He's playing about an hour from me on the 25th. (Detroit) and I'm going to miss out... feels bad man
>>
>>60572074
prolly tylo be chillin
>>
>>60575357
T O L E D O
O
L
E
D
O
>>
He's writing a children's book and hopefully will be releasing a single for his new album soon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.