[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: logic-theincrediblestory.jpg (118 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
logic-theincrediblestory.jpg
118 KB, 960x960
Thoughts?
>>
bad
>>
boring
>>
Not great. I found a few of the songs enjoyable though.
>>
wow dude i love nadeshots streams XD call of duty for life bros :PP
>>
>>60565195
logic is shit
>>
weeabo
>>
>>60565383
lowkey weeabo i mean, not overtly. you can just tell.
>>
another album full of blatant "influence" and songs that dont fit the sci-fi aesthetic that he was going for
>>
>>60565478
there was a sci fi aesthetic?
I thought he was just making songs to be in advertisements and trailers
>>
>>60565195
dudes a complete faggot
>>
It's Logic's best album yet. But with that said, it's not that great. Although the idea is somewhat unique, he fails to really expand on that sci-fi idea he has. Instead he seems to be really "influenced" from other artists. The production is okay, and he flows nicely, although boring.

Overall 6/10
>>
DUDE I WATCH WES ANDERSON MOVIES HAHA
>>
>>60565195
Solid 7/10 for me
I don't like the skits, but almost all the songs I really enjoy.
Logic just needs to carve his own persona instead of sounding too similar to everyone else
>>
I legit feel this album would be better if someone else rapped over the beats
>>
>>60565663
I agree, a lot of the beats on this are tight.
>>
>>60565724
Ikr

the main problem with the fucking album is logic. On one song he sounds like an extremely bad version of drake and on another he sounds like an extremely bad j cole.
>>
>>60565195
Its been said before. Jonathan Mathis is a all around better Maryland rapper/producer.
>>
>>60565383
Well he's got Spike's voice actor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.