[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post what you're currently listening to and your current feels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1448188999629.gif (13 KB, 426x510) Image search: [Google]
1448188999629.gif
13 KB, 426x510
Post what you're currently listening to and your current feels.
>>
Souvlaki Space Station

>mom is in hospital
>>
First time hearing Neon Bible by Arcade Fire

>sad because she's with someone else
>>
>>60557997
best AF album m8
>>
The Rolling Stones' Let it Bleed.

>99% chance I'll have to start planning my grandmother's funeral today.
>>
The neverending sigh

>hungry
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON5CUGjdzWw

> i can't wait for friday night
>>
Delano Smith - Wires

I'm so depressed and feel so helpless that I'm crying. I'm just so damn tired of failing at my life.
>>
>>60558081
buy some cut flowers and put them in a vase
>>
File: 1394975092317.jpg (427 KB, 480x4200) Image search: [Google]
1394975092317.jpg
427 KB, 480x4200
Vampillia - Endless (Massaka) Summer 2014

tired af and annoyed that i have to spend an hour on trains to go to uni to get some shitty group work done
it sucks being an asocial sperg
>>
File: 367756.jpg (37 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
367756.jpg
37 KB, 401x600
Paysage d'hiver - das tor

>finally hooked up with a girl I've been into for a while but her vag was raunchy and now she wants to meet again but I'm no longer interested
>>
> Queens of the Stone Age - I Appear Missing

contemplating suicide
>>
Airospace - The Bastard Child Of Ann Rosita Clement

>She's with her ex now. My friend's introducing me to new women but I just don't feel ready to move on yet.
>>
im listening to a song i just recorded and im pissed off because i keep fucking up and having to rerecord it
>>
File: tumblr_nq2gdfSyyO1ustdw2o1_250.jpg (19 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq2gdfSyyO1ustdw2o1_250.jpg
19 KB, 250x243
First time listening to Ghost, I gotta say, I am amazed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=315qJJ3Y9uA
>>
Boris - Flood Pt. 2

>this smarmy kid sitting a few rows ahead of me needs to die
>>
File: 34061.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
34061.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>finally some time to relax
>>
The Appleseed Cast - Two Conversations

feeling pretty good t.b.h. fåm
>>
Suzanna Kraft – Horoscope

>Happy, because my illusions to distract me from the things that worry me is working.
>>
first time listening thank you based scaruffi
got a coffee mug in one hand and the internet in the other and i'm blanketed up like an alpaca and i don't have to go back to work for two whole days
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.