[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the drums in every song so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2222_jimi_hendrix_min.jpg (117 KB, 840x970) Image search: [Google]
2222_jimi_hendrix_min.jpg
117 KB, 840x970
Why are the drums in every song so shit?
>>
>>60547092
Because Mitch Mitchell gets more bitches than you OP
>>
How can you be so wrong
>>
Mitch was pretty good actually

Listen to Gypsy Eyes
>>
Do you mean shit or simplistic
>>
I think you mean "THE shit."
Jimbob wasn't the most talented member in The Experience, Mitch was.
fuck outta here
>>
Mitch Mitchell was the best rock drummer of the 60s
>>
Mitch is easily one of the best drummers of the 20th century, him and Jack DeJohnette. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>60547092
he was just a teenager yo
>>
>>60547305
he's not wrong

>>60547915
that's a fair judgement.

>>60547092
OP the reason they are shit is because the production on all of Jimi Hendrix' albums is shit tier. To be clear, tha arrangements are awesome, backwards guitars, kazzos in riffs, dope harmonies etc. The production is just very messy. I mean, some of those tracks you can hear the drums were recorded with probably just an overhead pair.
>>
>>60548253
Yeah I mean, the drums/prod sound like shit, but mitch is undoubtedly good, if that makes sense
>>
>>60547092
Every song ever?
>>
>>60547092
machine gun
>>
>>60548720
I agree completely. He's awesome.

I remember when I was a kid listening to this live show they played in San Fransisco, it was part of a 4 disc live box set, and there was a big drum solo in the middle of Spanish Castle Magic that I was like whoa dudeee
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.