[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LE EPIC KANYE MEME ALBUM >I SENT HER MY DICK PIC WITH SWEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cuckye.jpg (198 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cuckye.jpg
198 KB, 1000x1000
LE EPIC KANYE MEME ALBUM
>I SENT HER MY DICK PIC WITH SWEET N SOUR SAUCE *King Crimson sample* *P4K 10/10*
Tell me again why this is considered art?
>>
I know this is b8 but it really isn't a very good album
>>
>>60541197
>Tell me again why this is considered art?
Because it's a creative output in audio form.

What did you think art was?
>>
>>60541197
Solid 9/10. Great songwriting, arrangements, and features.
>>
The production on the songs have so much details that every time I listen to it I hear something new in them that I had not heard previously. There's many layers of sounds and you cannot possibly catch everything that's going on with just an initial spin, it's really a rewarding album. Each song also has progression, there's always things switching up in the beats and its done so masterfully. Nothing ever feels forced, everything just evolves so naturally. As far as hip hop productions goes, it is totally groundbreaking. I mean no one has ever made beats like the ones on MBDTF. It's even wrong to just call those "beats", I'd rather call them symphonies of sounds. It's easy to say that it's one of the most influential albums of the past years, but it doesn't really have a sound. Each song is its own sound and completely different from the last (yet it all flows into one perfect piece). And there's also the fact that very few producers have the talent to make beats like those, you really have to be a top-tier producer to pull something off like it and make it work. Bottom line, it's one of the best produced albums of all-time and I can't remember a hip hop album that has broke so much ground at the same time.
>>
File: bait2.png (27 KB, 1536x143) Image search: [Google]
bait2.png
27 KB, 1536x143
>>60541257
Nice bait.
>>
>>60541216
This tbqh
>>
>>60541197
you must really have no concept of poetry or literature I feel sorry for you. Or maybe you just have an empathy problem, your unconscious racism may prevent you from relating to Kanye's struggles as a black man. We should all walk a mile on his shoes, listen to what he has to say. Kanye is the voice of a generation and more relevant than ever. maybe that's why he is so misunderstood. In their time Christ and Socrates, were derided as liars, madmen and corrupters of youth. Who knows what the future will make of Kanye?

Kanye has been enormously relevant musically, but his relevance extends far beyond music into fields as varied as art, fashion, language and politics. More than a simple popstar Kanye is a world-historical hero in a Hegelian sense, embodying the 21st century together with all its contradictions.
>>
>>60541418
>if you don't like it, you are an unconscious racist
Terrible poptimism
>>
>>60541257
>>60541304

Off a thread I made about this shit album yesterday. Not OP btw.
>>
>>60541580
It's still poorly written bait.
>>
>>60541720

except it's not bait because it's true.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.