[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3093244/ISIS-claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436368207610.jpg (44 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1436368207610.jpg
44 KB, 680x383
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093244/ISIS-claims-infinitely-closer-buying-nuclear-weapon-Pakistan-smuggling-US.html
opinions?
>>
>>60517414
Opinions? Could be one of the worst developments of the 21st century. It absolutely must not happen and I have a little bit of a hard time believing it will, but this is not the kind of thing you take chances with really. Islamic State must be destroyed.
>>
File: YzNUnuh.png (121 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
YzNUnuh.png
121 KB, 480x445
this will be the pretext for military intervention, which i'm totally ok with.
>>
>>60517414
>dailymail
kill yourself
>posting off-topic
kill yourself
>>
>>60517414
Music for that feel?
>>
Where is Jack Bauer when you actually need him ?
>>
>>60517557
mia
>>
fuck off /pol/

get back to your containment board
>>
>>60517553
If you're a human being in the world right now then you can consider IS on-topic.
>>
>daily mail

literally lmaoing at your life
>>
>>60517414
>dailymail
lol

ISIS is the lap dog of US/Israeli intelligence agencies, controlled opposition to destabilize syria and iran, for isreali interests.

if you should be upset, be upset at your own government for training mercenaries to kill for foreign interests, while our own country suffers from within.

the only reason arabs went jihad is because america is supporting israel's colonization of palestine
>>
Honestly, I would be okay with this, the fact that we allowed people like this to thrive or even exist in the modern world is our own fault and I'd like to see the day when we are all wiped off the face of the planet for our crimes and they are left with the wreckage

We'll at least get quick deaths from the bombs, they'll have to kill themselves after years of suffering in an irradiated wasteland and turning on each other
>>
>>60517414
infinity times zero is still zero anon

also nice off topic dumbfuck
>>
>>60517686
>infinity times zero is still zero anon

you can't multiply by zero genius
>>
>>60517721
Wrong, his original post was right, however, you cannot divide by zero
>>
oh guys op here i copyied the wrong address
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.