[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yolandi has admitted herself that she couldn't make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1
File: 1439646714480.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439646714480.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>Yolandi has admitted herself that she couldn't make music without ninjas help

So solo album never?
>>
but ninja doesn't make music
>>
>>60511809
Alright then smartass what does he make? :|
>>
i dont understand why she's been marketed as ugly
>>
>>60511867
She hasn't no one is marketing anyone she has a style and its one that I am personally very into
>>
Fucking what? Isn't she a character in that chappie movie?
>>
>>60511867
I'm pretty sure die antwoord's style is self-imposed, not a product of a corporate marketing team
>>
>>60511986
basically this

everyone else is kidding themselves
>>
>>60511986
chappie is basically die antwoord: the movie
>>
>>60512057
Yeah, Christmas is all about peace on earth and goodwill to men too.
>>
>>60512518
Well that's one way to ensure I never listen to them.
>>
>>60512541
At no point has Die Antwoord ever been under anything but Ninja's complete creative control. Even when he signed to Interscope, they dropped out at the first sign of censorship of those work. They have their own record label now
>>
>>60511867
They wouldn't have blown up without bizarre looks. They're both very good looking people. In Yolandi's case, she can just change her haircut. But Ninja's has gold teeth, a variety of horrible tattoos and a mullet that stretches down to his ass. He's really committed
>>
>>60512637
she got over the top breast implants
>>
>>60511738
I don't know I just want her to jump on my dick
>>
>>60512817
pics? last time I checked she's skinny as a rail
>>
>>60512637
Actually yolandi has a gold tooth but I personally think its cute then again I think she is cute in general her old look her current look she is just cute
>>
if it wasn't for Yolandi Ninja would still be making conceptual backpack rap.

fug u yolandi
>>
>>60513348
Ninja would probably be homeless or dead without die antwoord though max normal.TV might have taken off
>>
>>60512541
what was this post supposed to indicate, that it's naive to think that?

clearly you don't know much about their past projects or this project
>>
>>60513397
Ninja's from a very lucrative family and went to a very lucrative school.
>>
>>60513397
true, though max normal.tv wasn't gonna take off. but at the rate of ninja's creative process, the way he thinks up a project and destroys it if it's not successful, he'd have probably stumbled upon a winner soon enough.
>>
>>60513414
>Implying his parents would have supported him taking care of sixteen without income

And besides he is making a cyberpunk album right now with a secondary project
>>
>>60513429
Well that's what happened with die antwoord but like I said he is doing screaming fist now as well
>>
>>60512637
>They're both very good looking people.
First time I hear someone else saying this, they're both 8/10 minimum

PS thoughts on their last album?
>>
>>60513458
8/10 is very good looking though the perm scowl doesn't help ninja

And I think it's a good album though it is there weakest
>>
>>60513432
his father was killed by thugs I think. He talks about having to resort to getting help from his mother to pay the rent, but I think Ninja was never living a particularly cush life

Their home in SA is still situated within a very downtrodden area. They have all the money to be situated in a fort with guards high away from all the nastiness and crime.

https://vimeo.com/57119890
>>
>>60513500
They probably know most of the people in the area and are cool with them I just hope they don't force 16 onto showbiz and let her choose for herself though I cna see ninja retiring after die antwoord finishes its run he will be well into his 60s by then
>>
>>60513551
Die Antwoord will be finished far earlier than that. They only have two albums to go before they call it quits, and the next one should be along shortly.

Ninja intends on making a movie and a tv show, but he always makes these crazy plans and never follows through
>>
>>60511738
no shit, she used to stalk him before she started helping with his live shows/fucking him
>>
>>60513637
Isn't he 55 now though? And I heard they were both meant to do solo albums ax well but they never happened for some reason I'd love an improved on version of tik tik tik
>>
>>60513637
>the next one should be along shortly
my body is ready
>>
>>60513673
he is 41 lmao
>>
>>60513668
I thought they knew each other as children
>>
>>60513673
Nah dude he's only 41.

>>60513692
i'd expect early 2016. DJ Muggs producing, El-P featuring maybe... could be good.
>>
>>60513728
What about screaming fist any new info on that?
>>
>>60513719
pretty much everything they said in the zef side vid is bullshit. But perfectly calibrated bullshit to give you the best possible perception of 'Die Antwoord'.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/23706/1/yo-landi-visser-dark-star

they don't need to bullshit anymore. and they're largely very honest in their interviews.

>>60513739
just that the Random Boy character from the Ziggurat might be involved.
>>
>>60513756
That interview made me like her even more and I dint think it was possible and isn't sixteen only 9? How is she already in a music group?
>>
>>60513835
theres a lot of bullshit in that article
>>
>>60513862
I just hope yolandi does go on to do things when die antwoord finishes maybe even In another music style
>>
>>60513835
around that yeah. probably a very creative household where that is encouraged.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/23835/1/ninja-zef-master

his ninja's one too. also worth checking out.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/70937
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/19478

never forget pit bull terror

ninja's emails are funny
>>
>>60513402
>>60512595
>>60512057
Who the talked about a marketing team?
The question still stands
>>
>>60511867
men are marketed as ugly all the time, you should probably gett over it
>>
>>60513886
>yolandi writes lines for ninja now

Well this gives me hope for a solo thing one day then that actually makes me happy as hell to hear plus I'm happy to see ninja say they are best friends for life they seems like soul mates who are not meant to be romantic with eachother
>>
>>60513995
you know she still sucks his dick
>>
>>60514084
I doubt it given be is married
>>
HiTek is a decent producer desu. I feel like that is overlooked. His solo stuff is also fantastic.
>>
>>60514116
Ninja says it in tracks all the time though and I love pretty much everything in the die antwoord albums omfact the only thing waddy ever did that I hate is "I like your body" song just ribs me the wrong way
>>
>>60514107
are you 15 or just retarded?
>>
>People arguing about Ninja and Yolandi's personal life
We don't know the truth, what we've been told is contradictory, and really it doesn't matter
>>
>>60514214
All i am is a guy with a massive crush on someone I'll never have no matter what and I know and accept it but still chase it anyway because well even average girls wouldn't want me so what difference does it make and what harm does it do?
>>
>>60514285
Yolandi's had a baby (with Ninja), so that's ruined. Go live your life, anon.
>>
>>60514318
I don't even see how this makes sense in 29 any women I would like is probably going to have a kid or two and as I already stated even average women wouldn't want me so crushing on yolandi harms nothing
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.