[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for thick, dismal doom metal, in the vein of Disembowelment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447793851825.jpg (14 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
1447793851825.jpg
14 KB, 480x343
Looking for thick, dismal doom metal, in the vein of Disembowelment, Thorr's Hammer, Worship, Burning Witch, Khannate, Warhorse.
>>
how's being 15 going for ya
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QIWzgbNxVQ
>>
bump 2
>>
>>60495548
Ha ha :^)
>>
>>60495468
You mean drone doom metal
stoner doom metal best doom metal
>>
>>60497951
>>60495468
Although maybe you like funeral doom metal, most find it boring though, a quick search on google gets you started
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLy46B7KNn4
>>
>>60498119
aww sheet I forgot about this
>>
>>60498279
the new album collaboration album is out with gnaw their tongues. be prepared for the worst.
>>
>>60498293
hatred for mankind is kicking my fucking ass right now.
>>
>>60498783
it's one of the heaviest, hate-filled releases ever crafted from human hands. the newest release only adds to the depravity. one of the members of the band traveled to texas for 7 months to work with prisoners on death row. it is truly bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>60498867
\m/
>>
>>60498913
i highly encourage you to read their interviews. truly a band that makes music because they have to, and are at the forefront of pushing extreme music to levels that the earth has not seen before
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.