[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was the engineering assistant on Blackstar. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: bowie.png (198 KB, 807x699) Image search: [Google]
bowie.png
198 KB, 807x699
I was the engineering assistant on Blackstar. Ask me anything.
>>
are you gay?
>>
how gay are you?
>>
is it gay if you suck your own dick but imagine it's a girl's dick
>>
when did your parents find out you're gay?
>>
is david bowie gay?
>>
how and when did you accept the fact that you were gay?
>>
am i gay? asking for a friend.
>>
>>60485462
Are you a gangstar or a blackstar?
>>
File: 450lolcatcostume.jpg (43 KB, 450x784) Image search: [Google]
450lolcatcostume.jpg
43 KB, 450x784
>>
is gay?
>>
Are Sue and Tis a Pity rerecorded for the new album, or are they just being recycled as-is?
>>
>>60485670
Tis a Pity is included, but Sue is a standalone.
>>
>>60485702
That's curious, since the tracklisting was leaked by Mojo earlier today:

1. Blackstar
2. ’Tis a Pity She Was a Whore
3. Lazarus
4. Sue (Or In a Season of Crime)
5. Girl Loves Me
6. Dollar Days
7. I Can’t Give Everything Away
>>
did you ask bowie how a faggot like him had kids?

did he throw his cum into his wifes vag?
>>
Is Bowie chill
Does he listen to music while working
Which instruments does he play on this
>>
pls be true m8.

thinking of emailing some studios to inquire about an internship do you think I'll be accepted?

I don't have formal training just been on my computer for the past 3 years
>>
File: JUST.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>60485462
>I'm not a white star
>I'm a black star
what did he mean by this
>>
Leak when
>>
>>60485702
Assuming you're OP: Any chance Sue will be a bonus track, or if there'll be a companion EP like The Next Day had?
Also on a scale of 1 to Scott Walker, how weird is the album?
>>
>>60487468
What is this meme
>>
>>60487563
it's called "toothy ebin man"
>>
>>60487520
I'd say it's Bowie's strangest to date, musically and lyrically. He goes over the 13-minute mark on the penultimate track, and the whole song is a slow, epic build-up that culminates in an old-school wall of sound arrangement, with a full orchestra and coir. It's really fantastic. Bowie also asked me early on in the production if we could resurrect guitar parts from some of Mick Ronson's Alladin Sane and Diamond Dogs outtakes, but he abandoned the idea out of respect. Another early concept was to re-record Space Oddity in the vein of his more modern sound, acting as something of a 'reprise' of the beginning of his career. I thought it could be interesting, but that too was scrapped.
As for an EP or bonus tracks, there's been no talk of that around me. It's possible, though; there are quite a few tracks that didn't make the final cut, and it was almost like Sophie's Choice trying to figure out what stays and what goes.
>>
In the villa of Ormen, in the villa of Ormen
Stands a solitary candle, ah-ah, ah-ah

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>60487846
I want to believe it so much.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.