[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there even been a bigger scumbag in music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 13
Has there even been a bigger scumbag in music?
>>
not a scumbag but he's overrated as a musician.

his persona definitely gets in the way of people objectively looking at his songs.
>>
He's the Robert Downey Jr of music
>>
>>60475031
Wayne Coyne is exactly the fucking same, I have a feeling that all artists who go for this "wow they're such a cool and great guy :)" image are either cunts to begin with or think that mo matter what they do to the people around them they'll be regarded as good people by the public no matter what
>>
>>60475051
how tall is he?
>>
He sure is an annoying wanker
>>
Mfw Grohl and the Shit Fighters played a free show at a record store literally within walking distance of my house
>>
>>60475031
Suge Knight, Phil Spector, Charles Manson, the list goes on
>>
Also an AIDs denier.
>>
Hw looks so uncool desu, like my dad is trying to be a rock star.
>>
>DUDE I WAS IN NIRVANA LMAO

>JUST THREE GUYS IN A GARAGE LMAO
>>
>>60475398
like...like he thinks aids doesn't exist?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD-fWMYcHXk
>>
File: 6367175201_2942642d25_m.jpg (18 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
6367175201_2942642d25_m.jpg
18 KB, 240x180
How do you go from SDRE to the fucking foo fighters?
>>
>>60475201
was Kurt Cobain there?
>>
>>60475031
Michael Bay of music
>>
>>60475398
how do you even aids denier
>>
>>60475051
>implying that isn't also RDJ
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ufbexgPyeJQ
>>
>>60476239
it was the bassist of Foo Fighters or something who was a denier
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 634x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 634x748
>tfw he grew out a goatee to hide his mouth breather chin
>>
He also never met the nevermind baby scumbag or no?
>>
Liked Dave grohl until I learned he was an AIDS denier
>>
>>60475398
>>60476602
I don't see why you'd care unless you've got aids or are a nigger, though I repeat myself
>>
>>60475031
What song was it?
>>
>>60476602
what do you mean aids denier?
he doesn't believe in aids?
>>
>>60476461
no but zachary cole smith was
>>
>>60476444
It's called you be a massive faggot and betray a promise for stacks on deck
>>
Joel Zimmerman is the biggest scumbag in music
>>
>>60475051
this seems to make sense but I'm not sure how
>>
We must remember that Dave Grohl is an AIDS denier.
>>
>>60476897
>>60476602
>>60475398

How many times are you gonna post the same thing m8
>>
>>60476897
What AIDS denier even mean? Am I being memed?
>>
File: kurt.jpg (67 KB, 745x497) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
67 KB, 745x497
>>60475031
Why did he kill kurt?
>>
>>60476939
Because Kurt named the first album 'Bleach' because of sympathy with HIV sufferers. And Dave Grohl is an HIV denier.
>>
>>60475031
what song are you talking about
>>
>>60476897
he doesn't believe aids is a real thing? wtf...
>>
>>60476859
theyre both soft af but seem like edgy funny guys to sjw crowds who are even more pathetic
>>
>>60476722
Foo Fighters fanbase everyone
>>
>>60476602
>not knowing AIDS was created by Mossad scientists as a secret weapon against the Goyim
>>
For those wondering about the AIDS thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA
>>
Good Grohl ticker had a little bitty snicker
and denied that his whipper had aids
he whistled in a minute and his jimmy shouted innit
and the rabble rouser littered bitter ways
>>
>The organization's founder, the late Christine Maggiore, estimated shortly before her AIDS-related death in 2008 that the organization had assisted about 50 HIV-positive mothers in developing legal strategies to avoid having their children tested or treated for HIV.
>>
>>60476232
>JUST THE GUITARS IN A BAND
Fixed
>>
>>60477026
anti-SJWs are even more entertaining than SJWs. stay mad son!
>>
>>60477438
I agree both sides that take it too far are annoying. I wasnt trying to get THE BEST THE BEST of you so why dont you unrustle those jimmies and rawk out to the foo!
>>
>>60477474
FOOOOOOOOOOO
>4u
>>
it wasnt right for him to poison kurt with that lsd
>>
>>60476939
Is that Grimes?
>>
I feel like Dave is the most purposely misunderstood musician that /mu/ "discusses"
>>
>>60476813
>>60476239
>>60476474
> human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) does not cause acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).[3] Some denialists reject the existence of HIV, while others accept that HIV exists but say that it is a harmless passenger virus and not the cause of AIDS.

wikipedia
>>
>>60477026
sjws think radio rock is lame though.
foo fighters fanbase is the guitar hero/classic rock type which is the opposite.
>>
I don't understand, is aids some kinda of new mu/ god?
is it morally wrong to deny aids?
>>
>>60478656
it's just hilariously bizarre and stupid
stop being so serious
>>
>>60475201
This year? Ohio I'm guessing? I wanted to go because I actually like FF but not enough to warrant a 4hr drive.
>>
>>60476722
Because those AIDs denialist groups actively encourage HIV positive people to stop treatment, effectively killing them.

It's like a homoeopathic "doctor" telling a cancer patient to stop chemotherapy and start drink diluted water. It's immoral.
>>
>>60476814
Did DIIV open for the Foo Fighters at the show? Did you talk to Zachary?
>>
>>60476602
[citation needed]
>>
>>60479667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA

Checkmate, foofag.
>>
>>60475031
>>60475064
Oh do you know them personally?
>>
>>60479736
Not so fast. Where in that does Grohl deny AIDS?
>>
The thing that irks me about Dave Grohl is that he does so much "for his fans."

--that's kind of a shitty thing to say, but Bono and Robert Downey, Jr. do the same thing. They're all *really* into their public personas to the point that you can tell they don't have much of a personal life.

I think the media in general tends too view this mode of behavior as self-sacrificial, like "they give everything to their fans!" but in reality it means that if you tried to like, go with Dave Grohl to a bar for a drink, he'd spend the whole time signing autographs, schmoozing with fans, and basking in the attention.

I don't think it's natural or healthy to be able to function so well with so little of a private life. A celebrity should want privacy. It's creepy when they're "on" all the time.
>>
>>60479752
>raises money for AIDs denialist group
>plays benefit show for same group
>appears in promotional video for same group
>says "people have been force fed the idea of a death sentence" in promotion for aids denialist group

how retarded are you?
>>
>>60479825
Ooops you didn't seem to answer my question. Where in that does Grohl deny AIDS? Or do you have nothing?
>>
>>60479850
You're right anon, he doesn't deny AIDs, just supports AIDs denialism for kicks. :^)
>>
>>60479967
By that logic you are a homophobic racist because you post on /mu/
>>
>>60480006
Can't tell if this is b8 or if you're actually retarded.
>>
>>60480069
Well /pol/ says racist and homophobic things, so you must be that since you are posting here on 4chan, right?

If you don't understand let's break it apart:
>>60479825
>>raises money for AIDs denialist group
Incorrect. It was a holistic treatment magazine who at one time published an article that implied AIDS denialism.
>says "people have been force fed the idea of a death sentence"
This is actually a true statement because of the medications currently available for HIV and AIDS greatly increase the lifespan of an infected person.

He's not a denialist, he never did it. It's just butthurt bleepfags who don't know what analog recording is will make up anything to discredit Dave Grohl.
>>
>>60480251
>The organization's founder, the late Christine Maggiore, estimated shortly before her AIDS-related death in 2008 that the organization had assisted about 50 HIV-positive mothers in developing legal strategies to avoid having their children tested or treated for HIV.
>>
>>60480318
That's nice but >>60479752
>>
>>60480365
>I'm not a racist, I just give money to KKK!
>>
>>60476466
>Implying Michael Bay is bad

You fell for the meme brah
>>
>>60480409
It's a poor comparison because the publication is not directly AIDS denialsist.

A better comparison is
>I am a racist because I have stock in a manufacturer of pillow cases and white sheets
>>
>>60480457
>the organization had assisted about 50 HIV-positive mothers in developing legal strategies to avoid having their children tested or treated for HIV
>>
>>60480446
He's pretty fucking shit, actually. He has some proficiency technically speaking but the movies he makes are all around garbage.
>>
>>60480464
>>the organization had assisted about 50 HIV-positive mothers in developing legal strategies to avoid having their children tested or treated for HIV
You mean having people in charge of their own bodies?

Still not AIDS denialism.
>>
>>60480457
And yet his band played a concert and spot specifically about AIDs. Not that holistic treatment is much better or much less morally corrupt.
>>
>>60480457
The organization was directly involved in stopping treatment of HIV, goddamn. In no way is that acceptable. Anybody who associates with something like that deserves none of my respect. That is all.
>>
>>60480477
Nah senpai. His movies are great. The Rock is a god tier film. He's a top 5 director currently working.
>>
>>60480251
Shitty logic.

1) 4chan is a public forum, not an organization with any expressed political agenda.
2) I don't post on /pol/
3) I've fought racism and homophobia several times on this board
4) I've never made a statement supporting either of these things
5) I've never donated money or put on a benefit concert for 4chan

I guess by this logic you must endorse feminism if you go to a university that offers a gender studies course, right?
>>
Glad i know Grohl is an AIDS denier now
>>
>>60480498
>He's a top 5 director currently working.

Not even fucking close.

>his movies are great

Where is the greatness in the writing and storytelling of transformers? Where is the greatness in the absolute cluster fuck that are the action scenes in those movies? Where is the greatness in a movie that attempts to satirize real life crimes when it just comes off as edgy and glorifying?
>>
>>60480478
They convince people to stop treatment with propaganda. It's the same as people who suggest homoeopathy or magnet treatment for cancer. They dupe people into believing their nonsense and kill them as a result
>>
>>60480483
>The organization was directly involved in stopping treatment of HIV
...for the people who didn't want it and chose ALTERNATE forms of treatment. Because it's *gasp* a holistic treatment publication! Do you think people shouldn't be in charge of their own bodies?
>people with AIDS should be treated as I say!
lol
>Anybody who associates with something like that deserves none of my respect. That is all.
You had no respect for Grohl in the first place did you?
>1) 4chan is a public forum, not an organization with any expressed political agenda.
What is #OpISIS then?
>2) I don't post on /pol/
And Grohl never denied AIDS
>3) I've fought racism and homophobia several times on this board
Prove it
>4) I've never made a statement supporting either of these things
Prove it.
>5) I've never donated money or put on a benefit concert for 4chan
You are visiting a place with ads, aren't you?
>>60480567
>people should be treated for ailments how I say!!
OK Doctor.
>>
>>60480528
Dave Grohl is an AIDS denier? wtf, how can you be an aids denier?
>>
>>60480478
>You mean having people in charge of their own bodies?

That doesn't mean shit when other people's lives are potentially at stake. It's the same with antivaccine people. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if not vaccinating your children didn't put other kids at risk.
>>
>>60480457
I can't tell if you're a zealous Foo Fighter fan, a retarded alternative medicine fag or both.
>>
>>60480585
I'm glad your not a doctor. You'd be a fucking quack.
>>
>>60480555
The greatness is that it's the the action scenes in Transformers are some of the best ever. Not to mention the terrific character development and wrting.
>>
>>60476939
is that ariel pink?
>>
>>60480521

nah youre just a massive faggot.

go back to facebook
>>
>>60480608
>It's the same with antivaccine people
Oh is AIDS/HIV airborne?
>>60480615
Can't tell if you are a bleepfag or just 12
>>60480629
>I'm glad your not a doctor
Is that based on the fact that I haven't given my medical advice at all in this thread or are you some kind of fucking physic?
>>
>>60480643
Now I know you're baiting me.
>>
Dave Grohl cut down 40% of the rain forest
>>
>>60480659
What!? Dave Grohl cut down 40% of the rain forest? How the fuck can you be an AIDS denier.
>>
>>60480585
Alternative medicine is a joke and I'm morally opposed to people pushing it in cases where it does more harm than good. Just because someone's delusional enough to think they should refuse medicine that will prevent them from dying doesn't mean this ideology should be encouraged and spread.
>>
>>60480585
>What is #OpISIS then?
I don't know, but you're more than welcome to direct me to a page on 4chan (not an anonymous post) that outlines any form of political agenda.
>Prove it
You know that's impossible to prove, making this bait a little too obvious.

>You are visiting a place with ads, aren't you?
I have adblock. :^)

>OK Doctor.
People should be allowed to accept or reject whatever treatment they'd like. I agree. It's another thing for people to be forcefed lies (and likely sold some shitty alternative treatment) that both kills them and lines the pockets of these quacks. If you can't see the difference then I'm sorry.
>>
Glad i know Grohl is an rain forest denier now
>>
>>60480652
>Oh is AIDS/HIV airborne?

When did I say it was? Not being treated for HIV because you think it's hoax, and then having unprotected sex is endangering lives. You say that people should be in control of their own bodies. How can you say this when an AIDs denier could potentially alter someone else's body because of their ignorance. Where is the rights for that person's body?
>>
>>60480703
The fuck!? How can you cut down on AIDS.
>>
>>60480652
>Oh is AIDS/HIV airborne?
Uh, what does that have to do with anything?

>Can't tell if you are a bleepfag or just 12
I don't like electronica

>>60480651
Great rebuttal.
>>
>>60480688

I thought it was crazy how Dave Grohl denied those people traditional AIDS medicine and instead recommended alternative medicine which is a joke that some people are morally opposed to pushing on people in cases where it does more harm than good.
>>
>>60480688
>Alternative medicine is a joke
Not relevant.
>I'm morally opposed to people doing things that don't effect me
OK
>>60480691
I don't know, but you're more than welcome to direct me to a page on 4chan (not an anonymous post) that outlines any form of political agenda.
>>>/pol/ think we can find one there?
>You know that's impossible to prove,
Then you shouldn't use it as rhetoric. Try again.
>I have adblock. :^)
Not relevant.
>It's another thing for people to be forcefed lies
Like that Dave Grohl is an AIDS denier or cut down the rainforest? Are you going to admit those are lies, or just pick and choose which to call out?
>>60480716
>When did I say it was?
You implied it with your comparison. or maybe you misspoke?
>>60480731
Read above
>>
>>60480691
>People should be allowed to accept or reject whatever treatment they'd like.

I agree with you entirely except for this. I don't think it's right to be able to deny a treatment when it can put other people's lives at danger. Like I said in this post >>60480716
Where are the rights for those people's bodies? They aren't choosing to not be medicated, yet they are affected by it because of another person's choice.

>>60480767
>You implied it with your comparison. or maybe you misspoke?

You completely misunderstood me then. In no way was I comparing airborne viruses with AIDs as an illness. I was comparing the anti-vaccine movements and AIDs denier movements.
I find it completely absurd this is the only thing you address in that post of mine. It leads me to believe you have no real arguments against what I said.
>>
>>60480767
Just because a shitty thing that people do doesn't directly affect me doesn't mean it's not a really shitty thing. And I have a few relatives that take alternative medicine very seriously, so in a way it does.
>>
>>60480725
Dave Grohl Advocated the destruction of both AIDS and and rain forest. He's gone on multiple campaigns endorsing lowering the chimp population in order to cut AIDS interest rates in half for ethnic small business owners
>>
>>60480767
>redirecting me to /pol/
We've been through this before friend. This is a public forum where anyone can post anything they'd like. Just because someone holds a negative view on a different board doesn't mean that I endorse it. 4chan, as an organization, has no political agenda. The organization that Dave Grohl supported had clearly outlined it's agenda as an AIDs denialist and anti western medicine organization. If you seriously can't see the difference then you're a retard.

>Then you shouldn't use it as rhetoric. Try again.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>Not relevant.
Hmm, it was relevant a second ago when you were making your point. With adblock 4chan receives no ad revenue from me.

>Like that Dave Grohl is an AIDS denier or cut down the rainforest? Are you going to admit those are lies, or just pick and choose which to call out?
The latter is an obvious lie.

>You implied it with your comparison. or maybe you misspoke?
It was never implied.

You might be the dumbest person on this board.
>>
>>60480860
>The latter is an obvious lie.
>>
>>60480823
Well that depends. If we're talking vaccines for airborne illnesses (especially deadly ones), then yes they shouldn't refuse treatment. If someone wants to refuse chemotherapy that's their choice. My problem starts when they've rejected that treatment because someone convinced them of the evils of "big pharma" and tells them that they can be cured with $5000 magnets.
>>
>>60480860
>You might be the dumbest person on this board.

Or the most delusional. I really hope that guy is baiting honestly. He's a fucking danger to society with that level of stupidity.
>>
>>60480823
>It leads me to believe you have no real arguments against what I said
Which arguments of yours specifically showed me where Grohl said he denied AIDS?
>>60480860
>We've been through this before friend
No you asked me for political manifestos, I told you were to find it. learn2read
>The organization that Dave Grohl supported had clearly outlined it's agenda as an AIDs denialist
Incorrect. we already covered this, see >>60480251
>With adblock 4chan receives no ad revenue from me.
It doesn't change the fact that it is a commercial site. You being a special snowflake doesn't change that.
>The latter is an obvious lie.
What about the first one? Will you admit it or continue a double stand of cherrypicking what you want to call out?
>It was never implied.
Oh then you just misspoke.
>>
>>60480906
Okay, if you're trying to make this into an argument of fucking semantics, then no, nobody is "denying the existence of AIDS" or whatever. But supporting an organization that lines their pockets convincing people of "alternative treatments" is just as bad.
>>
>>60480895
>If someone wants to refuse chemotherapy that's their choice

Ah, then we are on the same page. I didn't even consider that could be what you meant.

>My problem starts when they've rejected that treatment because someone convinced them of the evils of "big pharma" and tells them that they can be cured with $5000 magnets.

I'm in absolute agreement. Physicians that promote homeopathy and "natural" treatments are scum. It's unethical as hell. The fact that people like Dr. Oz and Stanislaw Burzynski exist makes my stomach turn. They are practically abusing their position as a doctor to promote their quackery.

>>60480906

>Which arguments of yours specifically showed me where Grohl said he denied AIDS?

If you think this is what I've been arguing with you about, you're retarded. It may have started that way, but it's moved completely past that. You've proven yourself to be absolutely ignorant when it comes to science and medicine and ethics regarding those things.
>>
>>60480948
>nobody is "denying the existence of AIDS"
Actually, Dave Grohl is. Isn't that fucked up?
>>
>>60476558
I like him just fine...but he is a mouth breather!
>>
>>60480906
>No you asked me for political manifestos, I told you were to find it. learn2read
And I asked for an official statement from 4chan, not some disorganized movement on /pol/ or /b/ by anonymous posters. You can't tell the difference between these two so I'm concluding you're either a retard or shitty bait.

>Incorrect. we already covered this
We did, and there's a video of him specifically talking about AIDs and performing at an AIDs denialism benefit. You argument has essentially come down to "he didn't specifically say 'I am an AIDs denialist!'"

>It doesn't change the fact that it is a commercial site. You being a special snowflake doesn't change that.
That wasn't your argument though. Your argument was that I supported the site financially with advertisements. You're moving the goalposts.

>Oh then you just misspoke.
That wasn't my post, but anyone with half a brain knows what he was saying. The implication was in your brain and made for a good strawman to beat up.

Anyways, can we stop replying to him? This is becoming a little too obvious of bait.
>>
>>60480948
>lines their pockets convincing people of "alternative treatments" is just as bad.
lol
>>60480966
Been nice talking to you anon.
>>
>>60480987
>And I asked for an official statement from 4chan
Nice backpedaling
>and there's a video of him specifically talking about AIDs
We already covered this, see >>60480251
>Your argument was that I supported the site financially with advertisements
Nice strawman
>Anyways, can we stop replying to him?
Just stop replying to me if you think I'm a troll. it's interesting you won't though.
>>
>>60480988
>telling people to not accept treatment when the absence of that treatment could harm them, while simultaneously making money off of these unfounded claims isn't as bad as outright denying the existence of AIDs
>>
>>60480988
Supporting alternative medicine and directly or indirectly causing people to not undergo the proper treatments for HIV is just undeniably a shitty thing to do, and anybody that gets behind that "holistic treatment" shit is helping this cause. What else is there to say?
>>
>>60481049
It's not. You are an idiot if you believe otherwise.

Not to mention the fact that's not what the publication is doing, not Dave Grohl.
>>
>>60481078
>indirectly
Not what I've been asking for.

Enjoy pissing in the wind.
>What else is there to say?
How about
>I don't like Dave Grohl waaah waaaah let me think of any random thing to discredit him
>>
>>60481101
So do you think being completely unethical is okay or not? That seems to be what you're throwing down.

>You are an idiot if you believe otherwise.

What a solid point you have.
>>
>>60481121
Why would he support it if he didn't believe in the cause?
>>
>there are naturopaths that browse 4chan boards other than /x/

Huh. A bit surprising.
>>
>>60481143
You really don't understand postprimitivism do you?
>>
>>60481129
>So do you think being completely unethical is okay or not?
Publishing one article that gives people other options is unethical?
>What a solid point you have.
Yeah I know.
>>60481143
The cause is holistic medicine alternates, not AIDS denialism. learn2read
>>
>>60481193
Those alternatives are denying the reality of the necessary treatments. Denying AIDS treatment/science and medicine, I suppose would be a more accurate accusation.
>>
>>60481228
>Those alternatives are denying the reality of the necessary treatments.
That's their prerogative.
>>
>>60481193
>The cause is holistic medicine alternates

Which is being put forth as an alternative to HIV medication because they believe it to be a hoax. Did you even watch the video?

>Publishing one article that gives people other options is unethical?

No? Doing this >>60481049 is unethical. Being a doctor and promoting pseudoscience is unethical. Offering fraudulent alternatives to a serious disease when doing so could kill patients is unethical.
>>
>>60481247
>Which is being put forth as an alternative to HIV medication because they believe it to be a hoax. Did you even watch the video?
Did you even read the publication, or did you just watch a bias disinformation campaign with footage edited together out of context?
>No? Doing this >>60481049 is unethical
Show me a citation of that happening.
>>
>>60481241
Yeah, anyone can feel free to deny facts, but that doesn't make them not delusional.
>>
>>60481327
Also doesn't make Grohl a denialist.
>>
>>60476972
wut
>>
>>60481283
>Show me a citation of that happening.

Stanislaw Burzynski

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/11/17/will-stanislaw-burzynski-finally-face-real-justice/

>bias disinformation campaign

That's some /x/ tier conspiracy theory bullshit right there. Do you have a citation for that?
>>
>music board
>click on music thread
>everyone and their mother's discussing aids
>>
>>60480987
>>60481036
>>60481121
>>60481129
>>60481193
>>60481247

I know it's been a long discussion and you are all tired. But I would like to take a step back and ask a difficult question: do we know that Dave Grohl actually exists? That what is referred to as "Dave Grohl" isn't actually Semko Semkov?
>>
why does he have a 'nice guy' image? where did this come from? I don't get it. there is nothing exceptionally nice about his behaviour.
>>
>>60481398
No, just one of their supporters
>>
>>60481409
>http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/11/17/will-stanislaw-burzynski-finally-face-real-justice/
Sorry that's not the publication. Try again.
>Do you have a citation for that?
Did you see the rest of their channel?
>>
>>60481518
>there is nothing exceptionally nice about his behaviour.
How so?
>>
>>60481625
>Sorry that's not the publication

Show me where I said it was. You asked for a citation of unethical behavior by a doctor, and I gave you one.
>>
Guys, he's a shitty troll that's b8ing. No one is this retarded. Please stop replying.
>>
>>60481658
>Show me where I said it was.
You said the publication was specifically telling people to do this.

So show me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU
>>
>>60481625
You've been shit posting for hours, constantly back peddling, goal post moving and straw manning. Could you provide some evidence that:

a) this footage is out of context
b) that this organization had one article that "implied" aids denialism and is known more for holistic medicine
c) what dave grohl actually supports

Your shtick is getting sort of boring, to be honest.
>>
>>60481644
well judging by interviews he just seems modest and sort of oddly humble yet also aware that he's a totally amazing person, like most celebrities. I guess they expect a certain wild streak out of him based on his occupation as the leader of a rock band.
>>
>>60481694
>No one is this retarded.

There absolutely is though. There are lots of people that are completely ignorant to science and medicine.

>>60481702
>You said the publication was specifically telling people to do this.

No I fucking didn't. I said that promoting alternative medicine is doing so. You want a citation of an example where a naturopath did something unethical? Here.
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/11/16/a-naturopaths-got-to-know-his-limitations-but-naturopaths-never-do/
>>
>>60481702
Not him, but if someone's a proponent of alternative medicine and doesn't believe "big pharma" is a big conspiracy then they have no justification for their beliefs, not even the shakey justification of conspiracy theories, apparently.
>>
>>60481760
I know there are, but just look at the way this guy argues. Every post is littered with intentional logical fallacies.
>>
>>60481730
This video gave me HIV. I hope Dave Grohl is right about AIDS not being real.
>>
File: dave_grohl_fucked_up.png (46 KB, 132x156) Image search: [Google]
dave_grohl_fucked_up.png
46 KB, 132x156
>mfw this entire thread
so much shitposting and b8
>>
>Played one benefit show in the 90s
>was never mentioned again and was purposely pulled from their website
>It was Nate's idea, not Dave's in the first place
>getting this upset

Did you discredit everything Ron Paul said because of his 84 year old newsletter too?

also nice shitthread
>>
>>60481801
>Every post is littered with intentional logical fallacies.

Much like every argument anti-vaccine people and naturopaths throw out.
>>
>>60481822
There are many reasons to discredit what Ron Paul says
>>
Rick Rubin to be honest
>>
>>60481822
>alternative medicine apologist
>ron paul supporter

K E K
E
K
>>
>>60481747
>if you have a different opinion than me, it's shitposting!
Wow
>a) this footage is out of context
See: Grohl's comment about AIDS
>b) that this organization had one article that "implied" aids denialism and is known more for holistic medicine
Have you read it?
>c) what dave grohl actually supports
Ooops you meant to quote >>60475398
>>60481760
>No I fucking didn't
Really? Let's see, shall we? >>60481049
>telling people to not accept treatment when the absence of that treatment could harm them
So again, show me in the publication where this was done. I bet you can't.
>>60481767
Ooops you didn't seem to answer my question. Try again?
>>
>>60481842
>>60481848
baited and tricked hard
>>
File: 1394831224058.jpg (21 KB, 288x380) Image search: [Google]
1394831224058.jpg
21 KB, 288x380
>>60481730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpkRtzNUQtE
>>
>>60481865
Ah, not going to provide any evidence for your claims. Alright boys, stop replying to the troll.
>>
>>60481865
>show me in the publication where this was done. I bet you can't.

I can't because I made no statement about that publication in my post.

>>60481892
Just... one... more... post
>>
>>60481878
>>60481802
>>
>>60481865
It not about a single publication, it's about the entirety of the "alternative medicine" movement. There's no need to make a distinction between the multiple shades of conspiracy theorist insanity.
>>
>>60481920
stop feeding him. he already exposed himself as a troll in his last post.
>>
>>60481900
>I can't because I made no statement about that publication in my post.
Oh so you misspoke
>>60481892
>He called out my lack of logic? Must be a troll!
Sure.
>>60481920
>it's about the entirety of the "alternative medicine" movement.
Oh did Dave Grohl perform a benefit for the entirety of the "alternative medicine" movement? When and where was that?
>>60481936
>Dave Grohl is an AIDS denialist!
>but this other guy is the troll
?
>>
>>60481936
>>Dave Grohl is an AIDS denialist!
Is this true!? Is DG an ADIS denialist!???!?
>>
Have you guys ever noticed in every Nirvana interview Kurt and Krist treat Dave like their bratty younger brother? Especially in 90/91, every time Dave would open his mouth Kurt would make a face like "oh god someone pass me a shotgun right the fuck now."

I saw one interview around the time they did the Reading Festival where they're asked about punk rock and Dave, trying to be cool, blows it off and says it doesn't matter 'cause it's all about money. There's an awkward pause as Kurt rolls his eyes and Krist then sarcastically gives an over emphatic "yeah!" to break the tension. Later on, they start making fun of Dave again, repeatedly referring to him as a "people person" as Dave looks down in shame.

I just realized that this sounds like a copy pasta but seriously guys look up an interview and you'll see what I mean
>>
>>60482119
>seriously guys go look up this interview that I just made up
>>
>>60481963
Just an organization associated with it. Anything associated with alternative medicine deserves no time or attention.
>>
>>60482119
>Kurt and Krist bullied Dave.

Good, he deserved, and deserves, it.
>>
>>60482153
>they don't deserve time or attention if they don't agree with my views
>>
File: 1436549595745.jpg (15 KB, 145x228) Image search: [Google]
1436549595745.jpg
15 KB, 145x228
>>60482143
https://youtu.be/g31GF4uck3E?t=50s
>>
>>60482192
No, they don't deserve it if their views are illogical and harmful to others.
>>
>>60482197
Not seeing it. They're obviously joking around. Are you sure you're not intentionally trying to find bullshit against him?
>>
>>60482216
>how I choose to treat myself is harmful to others
>>
File: 1412438148178.jpg (183 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
1412438148178.jpg
183 KB, 400x502
>>60482220
I'm in the same boat as you senpai. I just linked you to the interview autismo was talking about.
>>
>>60482232
If we're dealing with life threatening diseases that can be transmitted to others? Well, yes.
>>
>>60482254
How many people have the holistic-believing AIDS patients infected?
>>
>>60482312
If it's even one then that's one too many.
>>
>>60480585
Yknow what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work?

Medicine
>>
>>60482349
>If
I am asking you directly, how many cases? If you don't have an asnwer, just say so.
>>
>>60476859
le comeback kid. also, RDJ did some semi-interesting movies back in the day but now just makes capeshit (=dadrock revival music)
>>
>>60475064
Hey Kliph, still buttmad that you got called out on using Native Americans as a shield to call the governor's daughter a cunt and then fired for not wanting to participate in the band's projects?
>>
>>60482246
kek

you know what I'm probably just being autistic if you guys both don't see it so its my bad
>>
>>60482408
I don't. But telling people with an essentially terminal illness to not treat themselves doesn't sit well with me and clearly has the potential to cause a lot of harm.
>>
>>60479497
Yeah I think he was on Heroin and he was sitting on the floor with the baggiest clothes I honestly thought he was just a pile of discarded attire people didn't want to wear into the show until he lifted his head up
>>
>>60482487
>I don't
Then your argument is invalid. They aren't harming anyone but themselves.
>But telling people with an essentially terminal illness to not treat themselves
But the publication promotes treatment you dunce. Didn't you read it?
>potential to cause a lot of harm.
You have the potential to shoot up a school but you're still here posting on 4chan.
>>
OMG what a shitty thread family
>>
File: calling_all_spideys.jpg (40 KB, 368x276) Image search: [Google]
calling_all_spideys.jpg
40 KB, 368x276
>>
>>60476444
Skrilla
>>
Did you know that Dave Grohl denies AIDS the right to vote?
>>
File: af.jpg (21 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
21 KB, 500x367
>>
>>60484339
LOL THIS
>>
>>
>>60482119
In About A Son, Kurt actually says that Dave was cool and supportive but that there was a lot of tension between himself and Krist. Kurt thought Krist looked down on him, never laughed at his jokes and wanted credit for bass lines he didn't write.
>>
>>60484438
>wanted credit for bass lines he didn't write.
But he wrote all the basslines.
>>
File: nirvana.jpg (49 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
nirvana.jpg
49 KB, 720x480
>>60484438
>Kurt thought Krist looked down on him
Well he is a large man
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.