[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best song on Biebs new album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1000x1000
What was the best song on Biebs new album?
>>
"I'll Show You" is my fave
>>
There is none. Fuck off with your meme pleb shit back to reddit you shitposter.
>>
>>60459831
here's a link for all y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfGaX8G0f2E
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>60459848
>tripfag
>back to reddit
o
>>
>>60459848

I think he's trying to prove that the people who post about this album don't actually like it.

I agree about sending him and other "He-man Bieber Hater" club fags back to Reddit, though. You guys could discuss Queen there in peace.
>>
Haven't listened to it. Heard it was aight
>>
LOVE YOURSELF
>>
>>60459886
Unrelated but do people unironically enjoy death grips?
>>
i'll show you had a pretty sweet vid
>>
>>60459789
I really enjoy the tracks "Generic Pop Fodder #4" and "Bland Top 40 Radio Tripe #7"
>>
Love Yourself and Get used to it
>>
Love Yourself
>>
>>60459789
i miss kanye threads
>>
>2015
>unironical justin bieber discussion on /mu/
>>
What Do You Mean?, Love Yourself, and Purpose are my top two favies.
>>
>>60462478
pop is the new indie. indie is dead. it's not cool to flew knowledge of obscure artists anymore
>>
>>60459848
>what's the best
>there is none
It's one thing calling this album shit, I don't really care about that. But at least use proper logic you autistic fuck, there HAS to be a best. Maybe the best track is absolutely atrocious, but it's still the best
>>
i'll show you or no sense are my favs. but i love been you and company too. honestly i like every song on it besides maybe no pressure and trust
>>
Mark my words
>>
>>60462590
Why do people have Boner for Ill show you?

It's pretty shit desu
>>
Few songs stand out. They all sound morose and apologetic. Still decent af tho. "Sorry" is the only song that i remember repeating right after.
>>
>>60462540
The amount of quality pop released this year makes it a legitimatw contender for genre of the year imo. Right up there with hip-hop.
>>
fantano gave it a 5, and that's only because of the production. it's not /mu/core, stop posting this shit on here.
>>
>>60462961
it's like a really cool combination of trap r&b and edm. lyrics simple but get the point across. slaps in my ride
>>
>>60463061
>fantano tells me what music I discuss

ladies and gentlemen, the anti-Beibers
>>
>>60462578
But what if they're all equal?
>>
>>60463061
C
U
C
K
>>
>>60462478
Hating on bieber is 9gag tier
>>
>>60462478
>its 2015 guys!
>>
>>60459789
"I'll show you" and "love yourself"
>>
Hit The Ground
>>
Post-ironically liking Bieber is 2014 as fuck, poptimism is dead you fags
>>
File: X0ObbBZ.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
X0ObbBZ.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
>>
>>60465155
confirmed
>>
Would anyone else rim biebers butt?
>>
>>60465155
oh shit
>>
>>60463061
>it's not /mu/core, stop posting this shit on here

Don't embarrass yourself redditor newfag
>>
>>60464614
>implying liking Bieber isn't a permanent thing now
>>
>>60465155
>d66
What does it mean?
>>
we are was good except for nas
>>
>>60459789
I never thought I'd like Justin Beiber, but this album is pretty solid. Pretty good production and he didn't try to be fake like usual.
>>
>>60463314
True, this albums actually pretty decent
>>
The Feeling

Halsey's lovely if she's nowhere near the songwriting process
>>
It's not bad actually
>>
>>60459789
What do you mean
Sorry
Children
>>
>>60466573
This
>>
>>60463337
Wait, who or what does that 2015 belong to?
>>
Bieber is like the guest feature on his own songs
>>
Love Yourself was like an Ed Sheeran rip
>>
>>60469132
Ed Sheeran wrote it

You can hear him on the chorus
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.