[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWANS SHILLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 750x1334
SWANS SHILLING
>>
>>60459316
you do know what shilling means right?
>>
>>60459316
fuckkkkkkkk i want some public castration socks now
>>
>natural and soft on your beautiful skin

t-thanks, Mike
>>
omg they're selling t shirts to try to support their label le jew face XD
>>
>>60459523
I LOVE YOU
PUT YOUR FOOT IN ME
>>
What's wrong with Swans selling merch
>>
>>60459316
Actually amazed by how many retards post here.
>>
>>60459641
Nothing, it's probably one of the few ways they can actually fund their next record.

Bands these days need to tour/sell merch/etc to make money
>>
my skin constantly produces rupturing sores and oozing acne

the reality is that this is a perfect skin for swans merchandise
>>
>>60459703
>tour/sell merch/etc

You could skip etc. Touring and selling merch is basically everything bands do these days.
>>
>>60459703

Only if you're on a big label, where artists get close to null in album sales. Swans is independent, and I'm pretty sure To Be Kind sold enough for them to live comfortably/make a new record.
>>
>>60459739
I said etc cause I know Swans release personalized records to raise money to record.
>>
File: Swans_-_The_Gate.jpg (69 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Swans_-_The_Gate.jpg
69 KB, 350x350
>>60459753
then why did Gira do this?
>>
>>60459802

Because he can
>>
>>60459883
oh
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles.
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy.
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy being white.
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy being white in America.
>>
File: MichaelGira.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
MichaelGira.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
anyone else /hyped/ for the incoming 2016 aoty?
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy being white in America and straight.
>>
>>60460562
pimpin' ain't easy
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy being white in America and straight and male.
>>
>>60460504
>>60460530
>>60460583
>>60460594
what is happening in this thread guys
>>
>>60460591
yeah. Do you think any old songs will make it on there? I know he said at the beginning of the reformation that they weren't going to play any old songs, but they did play Coward live a while back, so maybe
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy being white in America and straight and male.
>>
>>60459600
i laughed out loud anon, 9.2/10
>>
Theyre on an actual indie label in which swans is the only real cash cow they have besides maybe devendra. They have to produce recording, engineer, mix and master costs, legal costs, art and still want to live upper middle class caucasian lifestyles. It aint easy being white in America and straight and male and cisgendered.
>>
>>60459753
TBK sold 8,000 copies in the first week, and first week sales are always the highest by a long shot, so... yeah. not much.

also

>Gira: I do what I need to do to survive and make music. I actually started these Kickstarter type things around 2000 with Angels Of Light to fund recordings that were more expensive than our budget would allow from record sales. It’s been a way to involve people who truly care about the music and thank them and also have them involved in the production. To be honest, 15 years ago record sales were enough to support projects, particularly the range Swans has reached in terms of public awareness. I would prefer that, but this is how it is. It’s about ten times more work for about a tenth of the money.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.