[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think that the shooting at the Eagles of De
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7
Does anyone else think that the shooting at the Eagles of Death Metal concert was staged?

Listen to the "gunshots" in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTEzQpZgIMg

They don't sound nearly loud enough to be bullets... more like fireworks. And the camera man barely budges, hell the entire crowd barely moves. Also where's the rest of the video? The guy doesn't even think to turn his camera off...?

Also, where the fuck are all the other videos/pictures of inside the venue. 1500 in the cell phone age and only one shitty video surfaces.... yeah, I believe that.

Discuss
>>
It's a rock concert in a pretty big room, imagine the loudness of the sound to begin, and compare it to the loudness of the bullets, sounds pretty loud to me
>>
>>60458125
it's a concert people were zoned in on the music and probably on drugs.

especially a death metal concert. at a rap concert people would have acted different
>>
>>60458279
>EoDM
>death metal
>implying the skinny white hipsters at a memerap concert would act any differently
>>
>>60458338
pathetic is your brains that are supposed to be used for rational deduction and research, but they are just stuck on the stand-by level, blindly accepting everything the authorities dictate... I wonder if such type of people will realize one day that in a smartphone era where half of the people record every event and even their own everyday lives, we are not able to find a SINGLE video of the actual shooting or at least of the reaction of the public... there were 1500 people present at the event and mediabrainers want to convince thinking people that NO ONE among them captured a single, even a short one, sequence of the shooting? that the only existing recording from 1500 people among whom at least 300 recorded the concert(as happens on every concert nowadays) is a sequence of 15 seconds with extremely fake noises supposed to be shots? no comment
>>
File: large.gif (564 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
564 KB, 500x378
>>60458125
>I GET YOU MAN, ONLY FAG WITH EYES OPEN,THOSE FAMILIES ARE LYING FOR MONEYS MAN THEY NOT EVEN DEAD AND PUT KETCHUP AS FAKE BLOOD AND SHIT FOR SURE, TO KILL THOSE POOR ISIS GUYS WHO ARE CHILL AND COOL!!1, DONT BELIEVE THE NEWS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

>tips tinfoil hat
>>
File: TF.jpg (30 KB, 454x469) Image search: [Google]
TF.jpg
30 KB, 454x469
>>60458371
>>
>>60458371
Did it occur to you that people might not want to post videos of a traumatic event that they witnessed publicly? Also, I imagine most people were getting the fuck out of the venue.
>>
>>60458279
>death metal
Oh you.

>>60458125
>They don't sound nearly loud enough to be bullets... more like fireworks.
Just like damn near every other gunshot caught on amateur video?

>Also where's the rest of the video?
Probably somewhere that's not YouTube. The handful of other video streaming sites on there have all kinds of shit that YouTube would likely have taken down, and I bet the rest of that person's footage would have been a bit much for YT.

>The guy doesn't even think to turn his camera off...?
Probably because it took him longer than 1.5 seconds to realise what was happening. Who knows what the cameraman was on, or how into the music he was.

>Also, where the fuck are all the other videos/pictures of inside the venue. 1500 in the cell phone age and only one shitty video surfaces.... yeah, I believe that.
How hard have you looked? I don't know how the French generally are, but maybe they're not as voyeuristic as we are when it comes to tragedies like this? Can't say you don't have a point, though.
>>
>>60458376
>implying those people were actually at the concert

yeah, it's not hard to displace people for the government...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/flight_93_passengers.html
>>
>>60458411
I bet you at least 300 people were actively recording when that shit went down but keep telling yourself that not one video exists.
>>
>>60458125
How retarded can you get?

It's recorded via a smartphone, on a big room, with music blasting through the speakers which are closer to the microphone than the shooters. Did you think bullets will sound like in movies?

Besides, you're a t a concert, you heard loud noises. Bullets is not the first thing you think about. You don' react immediately.

Whatever, you're a moron if you think it was staged.

>>60458371
In the last 2 years, I've been to something like 50 concerts in different concert rooms inside Paris. Every kind of show, mainstream and underground, from metal to hip hop. I've almost never seen people filming, specifically after 1 hour of show. It's not something we do in concert. We watch and listen, we don't film. Maybe a few pictures from time to time, but people are respectful, they just put their fucking phones in their pockets.
>>
If this happened in America, the terrorists would have been shot by a concert goer within seconds.

Good job being keked by gun laws frogs.
>>
File: 908435.jpg (94 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
908435.jpg
94 KB, 500x888
>>60458436
>>
>>60458125
>douche
>>
>>60458581
fucking disguisting
makes me want to start a CK2 or EU4 game and remove kebab. What country do I play as?
>>
>>60458125
Yeah, I guess they managed to get every Eagles of Death metal fan in Paris to co-operate with such a massive hoax, and if you bought a ticket yet wouldn't co-operate, you weren't allowed to go to the show. None of those people have decided to speak out though of course.

Seriously, no amount of InfoWars should make anyone this retarded
>>
>>60458562
>If this happened in America, concert goers would've either tried to shoot the terrorists and hit other concert goers or frozen in fear because their action hero fantasies aren't realistic
ftfy
>>
>>60458581

staged as fuck. all that rose syrup
>>
>>60458562
>If this happened in America, the terrorists would have been shot by a concert goer within seconds.

seem to remember something similar happening there recently

james holmes, was that his name
>>
>>60458562
Yeah, there are so many examples of the "good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun" happening in murrica' right? What's that, there are NO records of such a heroic incident occurring?
>>
>>60458436
>just like every other gunshot caught on amateur video
Um... how about no? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk

>Probably somewhere that's not YouTube.
How convenient.

>The handful of other video streaming sites on there have all kinds of shit that YouTube would likely have taken down, and I bet the rest of that person's footage would have been a bit much for YT.
And yet no website has any real footage.

>Probably because it took him longer than 1.5 seconds to realise what was happening. Who knows what the cameraman was on, or how into the music he was.
And yet the "band" is running away instantly, but the "crowd" just stands still... doesn't add up.

>How hard have you looked? I don't know how the French generally are, but maybe they're not as voyeuristic as we are when it comes to tragedies like this?

Bullshit, at a concert like this EVERYONE would have a cell phone out. That's how the modern age is.

>>60458581
Wow, like 15 "bodies".. I thought 90 people died. And where are the police/paramedics? Pretty convenient...
>>
>>60458125
jesse's a republican, he would've never staged something like this
>>
>>60458636
>everyone hears gun shots
>american pulls out his gun to fight back
>guy next to him assumes he's the one shooting
>pulls out his gun
>etc
>entire show turns into a shoot out with no survivors
>>
>>60458678
http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
>>
>>60458683
Crazy and stupid is a dangerous combination.
>>
>>60458620
or they filled the venue with crisis actors... bet those tickets were "sold out" in minutes
>>
>>60458678
>What's that, there are NO records of such a heroic incident occurring?
Sorry what?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dgu
>>
>>60458724
>hear assault rifle fire
>must be the guy next to me with a pistol in his hand
I'm european but you're just fucking dumb
>>
File: 1430954204319.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1430954204319.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>>60458678

because the shooters usually pick gun-free zones perhaps??

dumbass
>>
>>60458776
>every mass shooting is done with assault rifles
>implying you would pause to take down a gunman because the shots don't match the gun
>implying you'd even be able to tell at a loud ass concert
baka desu senpai
>>
>>60458738
An armed private citizen has never stopped a mass gun killing in progress is America.
>>
>>60458823
>moving the goalposts this much
>>
>>60458815
>implying you would pause to take down a gunman because the shots don't match the gun
What the fuck, you wouldn't?

>implying you'd even be able to tell at a loud ass concert
You've never actually heard a gun being fired, haven't you?
>>
>>60458752
>>60458683
I always find it fascinating how people like you are able to ignore mountains of evidence and eye witness testimony to try and shoehorn the facts into fitting with your fantasies. It's almost the same as watching a religious zealot get defensive. If you're actually some 15 year old kid I won't judge because I used to be the same at that age, always hanging out abovetopsecret.com and shit. But if you're older you need to get over it and realise that the people in power are just flawed humans like the rest of us. Many may be corrupt and incompetent, but they are not malevolent psychopathic geniuses, and you are not the one smart enough to see it.
>>
>>60458823
1. The number of concealed carriers in America, despite skyrocketing over the past couple years (due to most states finally allowing it now), is still relatively small.

2. Mass killings aren't mass killings if an armed citizen stops them before they become mass killings (an armed private citizen drew on a mall shooter a couple years back and the guy subsequently committed suicide shortly after).

3. Even if it never has happened that doesn't mean it can't happen.

4. If there are no concealed carriers at a mass shooting that's not the fault of guns or the concealed carriers who aren't there at that time.
>>
>>60458856
>What the fuck, you wouldn't?
So you'd pause and wait for the jihadists to fire again to make sure that it was really them? Yeah, you'd be dead m8.

>You've never actually heard a gun being fired, haven't you?
You've never actually heard a gun being fired at a loud concert, have you?
>>
>>60458683
This is not music related, and also, you're an idiot. What the fuck is a simpler motive for you past the part where ISIS took credit for it, because their policy is and has always been to hold citizens accountable for the acts of their government?
>>
>>60458683
just shut up, idiot.
youre wrong on every point, in addition to being an idiot.
>>
>>60458933
This, Occam's razor. "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." So what's the simplest answer with the least assumptions? ISIS murdered a bunch of people to further their campaign and sow further division in French society? Or the illuminati orchestrated it in some convoluted plot of unknown motive?
>>
>>60458886
>2. Mass killings aren't mass killings if an armed citizen stops them before they become mass killings (an armed private citizen drew on a mall shooter a couple years back and the guy subsequently committed suicide shortly after).

so much this
>>
>>60458371
National Disaster Research your mind -azọrọ, but they quickly that I half Mhzmnhtcnit we shoot the video people can not find up your life to draw ... a day site surface blind areas one of the people all of the government to get the results that are felt in places that thought or computers to , writing, and it, too, urged a group of people in a small mediabrains 1,500 ... not smart? 300 was recorded in an agreement to promote the voice recording only until mid-1500 (a method) is organized in 15 seconds? No comment
>>
>>60458850
>>60458886
Bottom line. It's never happened. Don't worry, there'll be other chances, we'll have another mass shooting next week. 100 million guns in America pose a much larger and credible threat to the average American than ISIS ever will.
>>
>>60458985
>unknown motive
um, how about an excuse to continue a war in the middle east... pretty profitable i'd say
>>
>>60458994
you have schizophrenia.
>>
>>60458125
>They don't sound nearly loud enough to be bullets... more like fireworks

they are far louder than the fucking amps
>>
File: 1428269342748.png (156 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1428269342748.png
156 KB, 400x505
>>60459003

>100 million guns in America pose a much larger and credible threat to the average American than ISIS ever will.

i'm sure they were saying the same thing in August 2001........
>>
>>60459003
sorry when was the last time an american did something as terrible as 9/11

I know it's not ISIS but it's another muslim scum group nonetheless
>>
>>60459061
bruh ISIS didn't exist in 2001
>>
>>60458125
>>60458683
Do you find that the name brand tin foil blocks out the offending govt and alien transmissions to your brain better, or do you use the generic brand tin foil to save money so you can stock pile your fallout shelter more adequately?
>>
>>60458886
the problem with this line of thinking is that it assumes that most gun deaths are from mass shootings, which they aren't. a significant proportion are accidents or impulsive decisions by a single person. if we just wanted to stop 'mass shootings' then maybe more guns would be a good idea - if we want to stop people from hasty murder, or kids accidentally killing themselves or others, then we want fewer.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (42 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
42 KB, 400x399
>>60458125
>OP and other conspirators not satisfied that a mass shooting doesn't play out the way it does in movies or video games
>>
>>60459072
>implying isis and al queda don't operate in the same way
>>
>>60459061
except this is literally, actually true, unless ISIS steps its game way up. ignoring all purposeful gun deaths (homicides and suicides, many of which were probably far less likely without guns) there were 500 deaths by accidental discharge in 2013 alone.
>>
>>60459022
In that case this would be counterproductive. Syria is already a clusterfuck. If you wanted the war to continue, you would prop ISIS up. A Russian plane was blown up. Was that a false flag too? If the Russians are colluding with your Western illuminati, why do their actions suggest they want to stabilize the area by putting contorl back into Assads hands? That doesn't seem like it would prolong war either.
>>
>>60459062
>Ted Kaczynski
>all the mass shooters we've had
no one incident with a body count like 9/11 but Americans kill Americans more than ISIS does
>>
no
/thread
>>
>>60459145
yeah plus there's a reason 'muslim scum groups' are pissed at us, it's not out of a void. people don't know what their own governments are doing
>>
>>60459072

you're retarded m8, they evolved out of the same group
>>
>>60458125
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>60459022
yeah, this sort of this ends the war quicker. if we cooperated with Russia this could all be done in a couple years with minimal losses. the neocons, i.e. the same people who profit off wars, are clearly against cooperating with Russia, so this doesn't add up
>>
>>60458683
>Um... how about no? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk
I said amateur video, and you post something shit with a high quality camera in a controlled environment with high levels of acoustics. PLUS you leave out the part where I said "damn near" as in "not every, but a lot." Here's on example of actual amateur video, by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miAyPDRRvDA

>And yet the "band" is running away instantly, but the "crowd" just stands still... doesn't add up.
The band has a better view of what's going on at the back of the room/hall because they're standing on stage looking over the crowd. The guy holding the camera is probably much closer to the front and it looks like a packed show. Not much space to run, not many instances to see what the fuck is going on behind the audience

As to the rest of your response to me, I ask again: How hard have you looked? Also, do you know for certain whether or not there's some sort of gag order in place?
>>
>>60459182
Doesn't make them the same. ISIS might be pushing for the same goals as Al-Qaeda but they've been operating a lot differently (recruiting people in Europe, professional-quality propaganda, actually having funds)
>>
>>60459121

>there were 500 deaths by accidental discharge in 2013 alone

and ISIS has killed over 400 westerners in the last 2 weeks between the Russian jet and Paris.

there is a very clear rising danger for westerners right now
>>
>>60459173
>its americas fault that uneducated muslimes kill innocent civilians
I fucking hate people like you so much. All America has done is try to stabilize the shittiest, most backwards region in the world. If you'd like to see Muslims actually being treated like shit you need not look any further than all the totalitarian theocracies and militias that oppress and murder countless innocent Muslims daily (and have been doing so for years).
Fuck off.
>>
Wow, I thought 4chan of all places wouldn't be full of fucking sheep. You idiots will be the first to go when our government crashes and burns. FUck you.
>>
>>60459173
>killing innocent people is fine if it happened to you first
fuck off, that's not how morality works
>>
Hey guys I want to buy a scary black gun, what should I do? I'm asking this thread because everybody seems to know a whole lot about the matter.
>>
>>60459278
care to elaborate?
>>
>>60459278
>look at all le sheeple LOL.

Go choke on your non-fluoridated toothpaste.
>>
>>60459278
derp
>>
>>60459278
doomsday preppers pls go
>>
>making conspiracy theories that don't even involve america

If this happened in the US it would be 100% fabricated. I still blame Obama for it though
>>
>>60459242
yeah except note that i also took out 30K deaths to give that figure, just so no one could argue 'well they would've happened anyway.' that's true for some, but considering that suicide and homicides are both commonly committed out of convenience, there's still a significant chunk of those deaths that would not have happened if firearms weren't available.

ISIS has had a lucky past few weeks, and are getting desperate. most of their attacks are not on Western countries, anyway.
>>
>>60458125

You'd all be praying for gun-owner to stand up in a concert situation like that.

Don't fucking lie with this self-righteous bullshit.
>>
>>60459358
why would we want more bullets flying around the crowded building
>>
>>60459358
I'd be disturbed that the guy next to me had a pistol in his pocket.
>>
>>60459344
>30K deaths

Just out of interest, what percentage are actually not suicide/gangbanger out of that number?
>>
>>60458371
Stop being an edgy fuck tard and stop trying to sound "sophisticated"
Seriously just off yourself
>>
>>60459374

>hurr durr lets have over 100 deaths instead of maybe 6

liberal logic
>>
>>60459278
I find it ironic that conspiritards call sane people 'sheep' considering how easily they are herded by idiots on YouTube so long as they put some creepy music in the background and call it a 'documentary'
>>
>>60459246
>tried to stabilize the region

which isn't our business, and we failed to a ridiculous extreme and destabilized it even worse. why is it america's job to go clean up other people's messes? why aren't we doing that in north korea? it is 100% our fault that we're targets now, and it's 100% our fault that we won't just cooperate with Russia to get rid of ISIS now because of our interests in Syria. we could've kept our noses clean and let them fight amongst themselves, and we didn't.
>>
I hope this is just one deluded gun nut posting. You watch too many movies. Most gun nuts come in one of two forms: brain dead, slack jawed, yokel rednecks and skinny, pale, manlet, paranoid, basement dwelling Adam Lanza autists. Which type are you?
>>
>>60459374
right, wouldn't want to add a couple more bullets directed at the guys firing hundreds into the crowd already, wouldn't want anyone to get hurt
>>
>>60459438
>implying the average Joe has the training to stop a terrorist attack
>implying any given gun owner is a good enough shot to hit the shooter in a packed and chaotic concert hall
>implying the trained militant psychos wouldn't drop the redneck playing Rambo
>>
>>60459438
you realize the attackers were all wearing suicide vests, right?
>>
>>60459450
>and we failed to a ridiculous extreme and destabilized it even worse.

hurr durr im sure iraq would love to have sadam back. just ask the kurds you fucking retard

>why is it america's job to go clean up other people's messes? why aren't we doing that in north korea?
what the fuck does that have to do with ISIS murdering innocent civilians

>it is 100% our fault that we're targets now
except the "targets" have no involvement with what's happening in the middle east. I'm sure those EoDM fans deserved to be plowed down, right faggot? That's like saying if I punch you and I happen to be in the vicinity of some random person, it's that persons fault when you punch him for no reason.

Fuck off you fucking mudslime apologist.
>>
>>60459487

they detonated the fucking vests anyway you dumbass..........
>>
>>60459404
10K are not suicides. though why you'd exclude them is beyond me, because suicides are often committed out of convenience. how many are 'not gangbanger' i can't tell you, but there's plenty of evidence to suggest that gun homicides are pretty frequently the escalation of a crime that was not planned to be fatal in the first place.
>>
>>60459374
>why would we want more bullets flying around the crowded building

well it took well over an hour for the cops to get in, so as long as you don't mind waiting lol
>>
>>60459572
it took the cops, trained professionals over an hour to defuse the situation

some faggot with a pistol in a crowd that was way too packed for him to even reach his gun would be dead in seconds for trying to play hero
>>
I remember when two shitskins tried to shoot up a Muhammad caricature contest in the US a few months ago. The only ones who died were the mudslimes. If this happened in Europe, everyone who attended that contest would've been killed and at least one terrorist would've escaped.
>>
Guys are they playing chase the devil in the vid cause that's ironic as fuck
>>
>>60459921
LEL SO FUNNY BECAUSE THERE'S THE WORD "DEVIL" IN THE TITLE AND THEY DIED AHAHA
Fuck off you edgy kid
>>>/b/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60460019
>this mad
Lighten up fa.mbam kazaam welcome to the space jam
>>
>>60460019
Wow.
>>
>>60460019

calm down friendo :^)
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLVLRpKtYc
>MY SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR I LIKE TO KEEP THEM CLEAN
No wonder /polkucks/ like OP don't like them and are trying to start shit. Those NEETs do the exact opposite.
>>
>>60460503

huh ?
>>
>>60460503
what?
>>
>>60461682
>>60462778
*que low frequency bass noises from the real song for the deaf*
>>
>>60458279
lol death metal
>>
>>60458125
No one reacted because everyone thought they were part of the show for a few seconds. That's what every survivor has said in the interviews. Also yeah like others have said in this thread, people in France film concerts much less than people in America. Even other people who might've filmed probably have no desire to release a video because there already is one and they probably have other things they'd rather do like get therapy
>>
Lol you're stupid.

The real question is who ISIS is actually working for.
I wonder if that shooting mixed with the refugee crisis is just a way to further destabilize Syria (you know, by persuading people who would defend Syria to leave) so the west can have more reasons to get involved in the Middle East.
>>
>>60458371

dude there is footage of people fleeing the bataclan, dragging bloody corpses along the street, people hanging outside the windows, corpses in front of the door and footage from inside after the incident plus close up footage of people seeking asylum in the bathroom that got shot there cowering next to the basin. i suggest you search for footage before you spin your theory around the suspected lack of it.
>>
>>60458992
>guy committed suicide
>stopped by armed citizen
>>
>>60464930
>No one reacted because everyone thought they were part of the show for a few seconds.

It's weird how the fat guitar player just stands there while the rest of the band ran off
>>
>>60458805
You're just proving that guys point
>>
>>60465089

are you retarded?
>>
>>60458125
Thats how gunshots sound on video retard. In movies they have to edit the sound because it all just sounds like little pops.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.