[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pavement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Pavement2.jpg (195 KB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
Pavement2.jpg
195 KB, 1600x1062
I just can't enjoy Pavement family. I just don't like them very much. They are so so so smug! I can't take it!
>>
die
>>
You're just not white enough, OP.
>>
>>60450000
this
great get
fuck you op
>>
theyre so hot
>>
>>60449995
They truly do suck OP. Also since we are on the topic, The Smiths are trash. Death Grips is a meme that people forgot was a joke. Oh and Radiohead, not as good as people say.
>>
>>60450045
>still 5 posters
end yr life
>>
File: 1376652047835.png (119 KB, 547x609) Image search: [Google]
1376652047835.png
119 KB, 547x609
>>60449995
>>
>>60449995
>smug

Theyre known to be like the least smug band ever
>>
Smug? How so? That doesn't sound like the right word for them to me.
>>
I love most 90s indie bands, especially Modest Mouse and Built to Spill but I can't get into Pavement at all. Fillmore Jive might be their only good song.
>>
>>60450322
Built to Spill is so formulaic and contrived, that's probably why. Pavement is spontaneous.
>>
>>60450322
Strange since pavement are the only good 90s indie rock band
>>
>>60450334
wew
>>
>>60450334
>Pavement is spontaneous

BtS in their prime were the true craftsmen, Pavement's songs are so haphazardly put together and lazy they pretty much ruined indie rock forever
>>
>>60450340
Ok dude I love Pavement and all of Stephen Malkmus's bands but have you heard of Polvo?
>>
>>60449995
This feels like copypasta.
>>
"Here" is simply a fantastic song.
>>
pavement's great
built to spill's better
>>
I guess they are for long-term rock listeners who want to try something odd and unique. There's no obligation to like stuff you don't like.
>>
Listened to Stereo. It's good, but strange.
>>
>>60449995
they're truly awful, the only thing you lose here is the time you wasted trying to force yourself to enjoy milquetoast indie
>>
pavement is one of the better indie rock bands imo, their discography is pretty good
how can u not like this album? http://youtu.be/mcixFOYEcKc
beat happening is still the best tho
>>60451728
>Polvo
thanks for the rec, im quite enjoying it rn
>>
pavement polvo v-3 and run on are the best 90s bands

guided by voices, sebadoh, built to spill, dino jr, archers of loaf, etc are all complete trash
>>
>>60454404
pls don't mention V-3 with this inoffensive tripe
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.