[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl at deafheaven concert >qt girl >too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image_0.jpg (218 KB, 980x980) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
218 KB, 980x980
>meet girl at deafheaven concert
>qt girl
>too much of a sperg to ask her number or anything like that
>that was my chance
I want to dream...
Music for this feel?
>>
>>60407497
yes! music for that feel
>>
AJJ t b h OP
>>
>>60407497
Story of my life bruh, check some of You Blew It! they're pretty good.
>>
File: CD_The_Undertones.jpg (12 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
CD_The_Undertones.jpg
12 KB, 220x220
>>
>but a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask

I always listen to this one when I'm around a girl I like but I'm too much of a sperg to say anything.
>>
>>60408481
forgot the link. here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YrXY4isgLs
>>
>>60407497
Alex? is that you?
>>
>>60408523
No :(
>>
>>60407497
at the deafheaven pallbearer show there was a qt telling her friends that she was disappointed the sunbather she just bought had a blank gatefold. I wanted to tell her its supposed to be a sunbathing reflector but I chickened out. Did I make the right decision? I'm pretty sure thats what the albums supposed to be.
>>
definitely Elliott smith
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.