[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collabs you hope for in the new album? Thom Yorke or MF Doom for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Phase 4.png (587 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Phase 4.png
587 KB, 601x601
Collabs you hope for in the new album?

Thom Yorke or MF Doom for me
>>
Flying Lotus
>>
Gorillaz is just Radioehead for fags
>>
Rob Del Naja

The guy from Massive Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3mn7EC-skg
>>
Damon Albarn doesn't like Thom Yorke very much. He thinks he's a hypocrite regarding all that environment bullshit that Thom pushes on his fans.
>>
>>60392787
There both Talented Spookies who used to make rock and now make trip-hop and apparently are massive arseholes. I thought they'd get along.
>>
Didn't Thom Yorke say that Girls and Boys is the best song ever written, or something to that meaning?
>>
Expecting and hoping for James Murphy after that Converse track they put out a few years ago.
>>
>>60392787
>>60392675

How does Damon have a better relationship with a dude that told him to get aids and die in a fire then with some guy who's adressed him as "Braver then I am" and wishes he wrote "Girls and boys" . Musicians are fucking weird
>>
Sunn O)))
>>
wait
the chinese one is a girl?
>>
Actress (Darren Cunningham). They've worked together in the past for an album released on Warp.
>>
>>60393001
What, you didn't know Noodle was a girl? She's qt as fuck.
>>
>>60393001
Please don't insult my wife or I will have to stick fight you.
>>
>>60393001
God I wish I saw your reaction watching DARE not knowing she's a girl.
>>
>>60392675
i remember thom yorke saying that he wanted to do this at some point
>>
merzbow and autechre
>>
Vektroid
>>
>>60392675
Same here, add Kanye and Daft Punk and David Bowie and youve got AOTY 2016
>>
0pn
Doseone
Why?
The lady frrom Alabama Shakes
Damon Albarn would be a great pick, why haven't they worked with him yet? :^]
>>
>>60393862
>Damon Albarn would be a great pick, why haven't they worked with him yet? :^]
Nah, he's a hack.
>>
>>60392694
how?
ur b8 skill are shit mang
>>
>>60392963
That'd be rad as fuck
>>
roisin murphey
>>
>>60393862
I didn't know I wanted it but I want all of the "indeh" parties I go to to start blasting Zebra and 21st century pop song.

>going to parties
>having friends
>reeeeee
>>
>>60393774
is it confirmed for 2016?
>>
>>60392956
Noel and Damon have actually talked a lot.
>>
>>60394554
Yeah definitely, they said there might even be a single before the end of the year, but that was probably just out of excitement
>>
>>60392956
Because he's not a woman and understands that begrudging respect is worth more than empty sycophantism?
>>
>>60395351
your charitable objectivity doesn't exist
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.