[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna smoke some weed and eat shrooms. What music would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: a4109843164_10.jpg (78 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
a4109843164_10.jpg
78 KB, 800x800
I'm gonna smoke some weed and eat shrooms. What music would you recommend for this trip?

Once I was in woods after dark, high on acid and listening to No Love Deep Web. That was a pretty neat experience and I don't even like Death Grips.
>>
infected mushroom - army of mushrooms

make sure you fall off a cliff too
>>
>>60390876
Tripping alone in the woods after dark is underrated, i'm less scared of the dark on acid than sober. Going to listen to some Death Grips my next acid trip too
Anyways never done shrooms but i'd imagine psychedelic stuff, depends on what kind of experience you want to have. Shpongle might be cool I think, they're essential tripping music
>>
>>60390919
this desu
>>
i think some bossa nova would be pretty interesting on psychedelics
>>
>>60390919
I'd recommend The Gathering over Army Of Mushrooms. But most of all I recommend listening to music you're really into. Just tripped on the same combo yesterday and and had an absolute blast listening to old school rock that I used to be hardcore into in my early teens.

Minimal techno is also very nice on shrooms
>>
>>60391167
army of mushrooms is a meme lmao
>>
>>60390876
Euphoric hardstyle feels real nice when you're peaking on shrooms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PBdFkSO4fY
>>
>>60391216
>not listening to old school hardstyle
absolutely disgusting desu senpai
>>
stay off my board you fucking degenerate
this isn't a welcome place for you justbecause you happen to share minor interests
>>
You can never go wrong with DBN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeTq3zTlIQQ
>>
>>60391216

>hardstyle

i hate that this is a genre
>>
>>60391221
Only just started getting into hardstyle the last couple of months desu, any recs for old school stuff?
>>
>>60391233
this channel has some great stuff https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueHardstyleSounds
some good artists are DJ Dana, Technoboy, Dark Oscillators, Citizen, Builder, The Hose, Zenith, Tuneboy, K-Traxx, Deepack, Speedwave, Blutonium Boy & DJ Scot Project
>>
>>60391263
I'll check them out.
Already listen to Tuneboy & Technoboy, actually seeing Technoboy in a bit over a month for a "10 years of Technoboy" set so that should be pretty good.
>>
>>60391281
funny thing is probably half those artists are actually tuneboy and technoboy's aliases, they are probs my favourite hardstyle artists
also forgot Analogic Disturbance, Showtek, DJ Zany, DJ Luna & The Prophet
>>
>>60390876

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Quaters!
>>
>>60390876
Soundtracks for the blind if you wanna scare the shit out of yourself but if you want to enjoy yourself than most probably doors, also i recommend Faust-Faust
>>
Last time ended up tripping to The National's Alligator. Never listened to them before. I also suggest downloading a bunch of albums you're entirely unfamiliar with and having a first listen during the experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhNdCxhK28&index=11&list=PLB5AAE7C819A746A2
>>
>>60390876
Flaming Lips cover on Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.