[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the LONGEST song titles in your music library right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: gay cunt.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gay cunt.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
what are the LONGEST song titles in your music library right now
>>
>>60389255
You might think...
>>
bull of heaven

/thread
>>
>Dysmorphic Evisceration Of Avulsed Souls By The Baleful Spawn Of The Primeval
>Asphyxia Caused By Decomposed Corpse Flesh And Rotten Bodies
>Consuming Remains from a Rectal Collapse Induced by Acid Enema
>Foul Stench of Oozing Scretion Seeping Out from a Deformed Vulva
>Abnormal Sexual Addiction Results in Infant Necrophilia
>>
Alien Kids - The Great Message (How the Aliens Transformed Glumph Into a Peaceful and Happy Planet)
>>
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict
>>
File: patfeels.png (36 KB, 645x699) Image search: [Google]
patfeels.png
36 KB, 645x699
>Penguin Café Orchestra - The sound of someone you love who's going away and it doesn't matter

It might not be the longest, but it's a title that gives me lots of feels.
>>
XX ''RUBY DUSK ON A 2ND LIFE NUDE BEACH'' . . . の生活・・・「ロベルタ」
>>
That one Sufjan Stevens song I'm way too lazy too look up

>>60389406
or this
>>
Tyler, the Creator - THE BROWN STAINS OF DARKEESE LATIFAH PART 6-12 (REMIX)
>>
>>60389426
got u senpai

The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!
>>
Chris Nazuka - Somewhere Between Distance and The Impossible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TygaV8UyS4
>>
The Gnostic Ritual Consumption Of Semen As Embodiement Of Wounds Teared In The Soul
>>
>>60389437
yee that's the one
>>
You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You For It's Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat - Death Grips
>>
>>60389255
probably Tylo Be Chillin
>>
A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I Was Robert McNamara'd Into Submission)
>>
>>60389314
some "edgy" goregrind and slam, eh?
>>
probably that last days of humanity song
>>
She Was Waiting For Her Mother At the Station in Torino and You know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy To Laugh
>>
>>60389255
Most likely GY!BE
>>
that one r.e.m. song
>>
"What Is the Light?" ("An Untested Hypothesis Suggesting That the Chemical [In Our Brains] by Which We Are Able to Experience the Sensation of Being in Love Is the Same Chemical That Caused the "Big Bang" That Was the Birth of the Accelerating Universe")
>>
>>60389255
The top gears - Jeremy Clarkson is a gay cunt
>>
>>60389255
>tfw don't have illinoise downloaded
>>
>>60389255
not sure about the overall longest, but here is the longest word

"Big Church [Megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért]"
>>
>>60389760
Imitation of life?
>>
>>60389868
losing my religion
>>
>>60389779
this
The Tallest Man, the Broadest Shoulders Part 1: The Great Frontier; Part 2: Come to Me Only with Playthings Now

only song from that album I have
>>
Charles Mingus - Trio and Group Dancers (Stop! Look! And Sing Songs of Revolutions!) / Single Solos and Group Dance (Saint and Sinner Join in Merriment on Battle Front) / Group and Solo Dance (Of Love, Pain, and Passioned Revolt, Then Farewell, My Beloved, 'Til It's Freedom Day)
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to find out?
>>
King Kong (Live On A Flat Bed Diesel In The Middle Of A Race Track At A Miami Pop Festival . . . The Underwood Ramifications)
>>
Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me
>>
Merchant Ships - I Won That Jousting Match Because Of My Iron Horse
>>
Look Down (Because The Ground Is Easier To Understand And Doesn't Take So Much Work To Figure Out But I'd Rather Not Know Where I'm Standing And Have An Idea Of What Life Is All About)
>>
Welcome To My Hood (Remix) (ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Twista, Mavado, Birdman, Ace Hood, The Game, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B & Waka Flocka)
>>
>>60389958
this
>>
Caustic - I Gave the Blind Boy My Eyes (But Stole His Tongue) [Empusae vs. Caustic]
>>
You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me
>>
File: R-6784707-1426557523-1073.jpg (129 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-6784707-1426557523-1073.jpg
129 KB, 600x600
none of you are even trying

>My Breasts Were Pierced, So Red Ball Ornaments Were Placed Through Each Nipple. Additionally, Each Ear Was Pierced, So A Red Ball Ornament Was Placed In Each Earring Hole. My Nipples Were Protruding Through A Hole For Each In The Silk Red Top Of The Ensemble. It Had Red And Green Fur Around It, And I Was Tied From Head To Toe With Beautiful Tinsel Garland. Bows Were Placed All Over My Body, And A Giant Bow Was Placed In My Femininely Prepared Hair. Of Course, I Had Bright Christmas-Type Make-Up On And The Bright Red Ball Gag Ornament In My Mouth. And Don’t Forget The Jingle Bells, Which Were Sewed All Over My Outfit. This Was A Sort Of Security System To Keep Me Still And In Position. Don’t Forget The Lights Either, Which Were Very, Very Hot Against My Skin – She Used Outdoor Lights, Which Were Sheer Torture.
>>
>>60390113
we just dont listen to faggy music i guess
>>
>>60390113
how tryhard can you possibly get
>>
>>60390113
>none of you are even trying
Whoever that is was clearly trying too hard
>>
>>60390127
one tyler the creator track, multiple mentions of sufjan stevens, two mentions of death grips, arctic monkeys above me

lol

>>60390138
>>60390141
yeah fuck concept who needs it

i guess the single most important western noise musician is just a tryhard after all
>>
To Push Back The Wind... Is Such A Thing Even Possible? To Change The Way It Blows, To Force It Back. To Not Accept What It Brings. I, Too Want To Push It Back... But I Am Too Afraid To Try.
>>
>>60390159
>just a tryhard after all
lol maybe not but you certainly are
>>
>>60390159
>noise
>not tryhard
ok
>>
>>60390175
looks to me that everyone else is just insecure and overly defensive

what a ridiculous backlash

>>60390138
>>60390141
the titles for that album were repurposed from posts on jezebel, fetlife and seedy fetish magazines

>>60390179
guarantee you haven't even tried to explore the genre
>>
>>60389999
Nice quads
>>
>>60389776
what a stupid fucking title
>>
>>60389255
Why is Jeremy Clarkson a gay cunt?
>>
>>60390113
>you will never hear this song announced on the radio
>>
"The Dark Liege of Chaos Is Unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'zura-Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire, Part II)"
>>
>>60390159
>noise
>western
Come on I listen to noise and still wouldn't call any of it important or an achievement in any sense.
Isn't the point of noise that it is free of any conceptions of good and bad?
>>
>>60390508
Replace western with important, I can't memearrows properly.
>>
"It wasn't long before the end came. The looks of fear were veiled over those of relief. Relief from the stresses of waiting. First, it sounded akin to a grand horn orchestra but the congregation grew and grew. Culminating and evolving into nothing more than pure cacophony."

Nonsense
>>
"Papyrus contacting the spell to protect its possessor from attacks from he who is in the water"-Nile
>>
>>60389255
In Umbra Malitiae Ambulabo in Aeternum in Triumpho Tenebraum

It's also crap
>>
Pierasiakajučy Swiatlieńnie J Zmrok Dziewiaci Miraŭ Spustašęnnia Čatyroch Wymiaręńniaŭ Času J Prastoru, Spiralliu Skroź Niewiadomuju Biaskoncasć Daliokaha Kosmasu Prazrystaje Sonca Wosieni Zachodzić U Zienit Astraĺnaj Prajekcyi Kručęńnia Transcęndęntaĺnych Staŭpoŭ Swojeasabliwaści Płoskaści Analizu Niepachisnaści Iściny
>>
File: absolutely horrifying.png (493 KB, 474x438) Image search: [Google]
absolutely horrifying.png
493 KB, 474x438
The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)
>>
Music Is Music As Devices Are Kisses Is Everything
>>
One Millionth Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning
>>
File: VirtueHasFewFriends.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
VirtueHasFewFriends.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
Take Me To The Witch Of The Waste... We Have Much To Discuss
>>
File: 0FsYzRP (1).jpg (44 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
0FsYzRP (1).jpg
44 KB, 437x437
>Dies Irae [REQUIEM] - Evangelion Soundtrack
>Carnage Visors: The Soundtrack - Faith - The Cure
>Anonymous Two - Focus 3 - Focus
>>
> The bitter Suite 1 and 2: Meeting Ms. Leading and Through the Dime

> Epitaph / March for no reason / Tomorrow and tomorrow

> Terror and Hubris in the house of Frank Pollard

> Break those bones whose sinews gave it motion

> Painters of the Tempest (Part III) - Reveries From the Stained glass womb

> ACRONYM (a chaotic realization of nothing yet misunderstood)

None here are that long, but I don't listen to much post rock or deathgoreslam
>>
>>60389922
it\s not a single song tho
>>
En man i sina sämsta år

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpoW1Y4ir4
>>
As They Walked Into the Forest on a Sunday, They Encountered Apes Dressed as Humans
>>
"Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What it is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out it Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me."
>>
As They Walked Into the Forest on a Sunday, They Encountered Apes Dressed as Humans
>>
>>60390113
ayy me too
>>
>Satan Crucifies Martin Shkreli After His Soul's Expiration Date Using Six Or Seven Pianos While Raping Him With A Giant Syringe Full Of Fresh AIDS-Infected Blood And Occasionally Chanting His Phone Number And Other Relevant Thoughts About New York City
>>
I Am S/H(im)e[r] As You Am S/H(im)e[r] As You Are Me And We Am I And I Are All Our Together: Our Collective Consciousness’ Psychogenic Fugue
>>
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - Santorum Squad
>>
>>60396472
何ってたか、てめえ?特殊作戦群の卒業クラスでは一番だった俺は無数のアルカイダに反して極秘の使命に関わったし、公認キルは300人以上なんだぞ。游撃戦兵で、自衛隊の最高の狙撃兵だ。てめえなんてありがたりの目標、それだけ。間違いない、この世に見たことない正確にぶっこわすぞ。ネットでそんな悪い口なんて許せると思うのか?考えなおせ。話しながら日本中のスパイネットワークを呼んで、IPをたどってるので、嵐のために準備を。生活と言う可哀想さの殲滅を持ってくる嵐だ。お前はもう死んでいる。
>>
>>60396931
nan tte ta ka, temee? tokushu sakusengun no sotsugyou kurasu de wa ichiban datta ore wa mukou no arukaida ni hanshite gokuhi no shime ni kuwatta shi, kounin kiru wa sanbyakunin ijou na n da zo. yuugeki senbei de, jietai no saikou no sogekihei da. temee nante arigatari no mokuhyou, sore dake. machigai nai, kono yo ni mita koto nai seikaku ni bukkowasu zo. Netto de sonna waruiguchi nante yuruseru to omou no ka? kangae naose. hanasinagara nihonchuu no supai nettowaaku wo yonde, IP wo tadotteru no de, arashi no tame ni junbi wo. seikatsu to iu kawaisousa no senmetsu wo mottekuru arashi da. omae wa mou shindeiru.
>>
>>60396950
What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? I graduated top of my class in the JSDF Special Forces Group, and I’ve been involved in countless secret missions against Al-Quaeda, and I have 300 confirmed kills. I’m trained in gorilla warfare, and I’m the top sniper in the entire Self Defense Force. You are nothing but just another target. Make no mistake, I’ll wreck you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth. You think I’ll let you get away with saying shit like that on the internet? Think again. As we’ve been speaking, I’ve contacted my network of spies across Japan, and your IP is being traced, so get ready for the storm. The storm which will annihilate the pathetic thing you call your life. You’re already dead.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.