[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cancels their remaining 4 shows in Europe >only 2/4 of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 2015FooFighters_EM__017140115.jpg (85 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
2015FooFighters_EM__017140115.jpg
85 KB, 552x368
>cancels their remaining 4 shows in Europe
>only 2/4 of them are even remotely close to Paris

is there a bigger group of pussies than the Foo Fighters? I thought they called themselves a rock band?
>>
comment
>>
>>
>>60382981
I actually agree with this. They're always playing the Rock band that doesn't give a shit. I mean I guess it's unsafe for the audience above all else. I hope they play unannounced street performances in Paris.
>>
>>60382981

WAH'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE
>>
>>60382981
agreed. grohl is the first guy to show up to the grammys wen he gets invited to fuck lordes cunt on stage with his john bonham signature drum sticks. fuck grohl so hard. he takes every opportunity he gets has to make rock look fucking corn. meanwhile in his head hes thinking LE SAVE ROCK N ROLL.
>>
It's not entirely their decision. Besides, Grohl shouldn't even be touring on his injury to begin with. Maybe he got addicted to pain meds and there's more to this than meets the eye.
>>
>>60382981
You should bad posting this. Over 112,000 people died in the last 24 hours and you're worried about the fucking foo fighters? You're a disgusting human being.

Here's a better question: if you already think the foo fighters are shit then why bother posting saying they're shit and asking others what they think when you already have established your own opinion?
>>
>>60383878
fuck you
>>
Of course they are pussies. We are talking about Reddit: The Band here. I can't wait for the tour with Weird-Al Yankovich.
>>
Yeah, why ever care about security and not wanting to get blown the fuck out.
>>
>>60383992
No fuck you kid. Go take your shit opinions to Reddit or Twitter. I mean you're honestly acting like the foo fighters are a good band to begin with meaning you have nothing in common with this board therefore just fucking leave. No one will miss you.
>>
dave grohl is the most overrated piece of shit ever
>>
>>60384287
spoken like a true /mu/drone
>>
knew dave grohl was shit when that one rye coalition album he produced came out.
>>
>>60384365
>actually giving 4chan 20 of your actual dollars

You know you can post here for free anyway right? I mean if you're just handing out money how about help someone other than yourself? Only 112,000 people died in the last 24 hours but I'm glad you could see your way to giving this shithole your hard earned money.
>>
>>60382981
Oh come on. Some of their close friends and over 100 people got massacred, I think they would get shit on if they didn't cancel their shows.
>>
>>60384287
fuck you
>>
>>60385687
+1
>>
>>60384966
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>60385697
fuck you
>>
>>60383878
>Over 112,000
a few less than that retard
>>
>>60385780
+1
>>
Borders are closed, they said they can't make it.
>>
>>60385865
fuck you
>>
>>60385898
+1

I live for the yous though.
>>
>>60385897
>Borders are closed, they said they can't make it.
not true actually. there are just passport controls (which usually there aren't within the eu)
>>
>>60382981
What a bitch. Madonna just did a concert in France
>>
>>60382981

>that legendary pat smear is standing far back
>>
Looks like someone's pissed that they can't see their favorite alt rock band.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.