[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you pay to see a miku, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bg-sect-about-miku2.jpg (80 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
bg-sect-about-miku2.jpg
80 KB, 1200x700
HATSUNE MIKU IS COMING BACK TO NORTH AMERICAN THIS YEAR THIS TIME ITS BIGGER THAN EVERRRRR
>>
sorry i don't like anime
>>
The audience will be nothing but weeabo teenagers
>>
Nothing, really. And I'm a big fan. A huge fan, hell, she's the whole reason I play an instrument: I wanted to be a man she would like. But I ain't paying tons of money to see a hologram, I just ain't. Because she ain't feeling my adoration and I ain't seeing her, it's all just so fake, it would make me feel farther away from her instead of closer.
>>
>>60369463
Yeah, yeah, I know. But as long as I'm here in my quiet, seeing the pictures I can indulge my fantasies. I can't do that with every sense of mine being overloaded by something I just know it's fake
>>
why would i pay to see something i can make in 5 minutes for free
>>
>>60369503
You can make holograms? Are you 2pac?
>>
>>60369437
VIP package is "made with Miku love" at least. weeaboo teenager overload might penetrate even the most locked on fantasy experience. http://mikuexpo.com/na2016/
>>
>>60369803
God damn it. I really want to go, but I know it would be shit. I listen to the songs and see the pictures and I'm in love, but then it's over and I realise how fucked up I am. But I think going to the "concer" would jus be two hours of me thinking about how fucked up I am.
>>
>>60369868
Unless your city is first, just see what type of people are showing up in crowd photos in Seattle, or Dallas (they'll regret that booking). Then imagine your local flavor of that. If you get sick thinking about it, duck out and scalp your ticket.
>>
>>60369437
I really respect your honest and totally understand what you're getting at.
>>
>>60369868
There are more embarrassing things to pay to go and see anyway anon. After watching an hour of videos, I'm convinced that drugs would enhance this experience a hundredfold and make interacting with virtually everybody a breeze.
>>
>>60370103
I mean, I'd be more embarrassed if I was paying to see stuff like burlesque or standup. That type of shit is regarded as normal entertainment, but it's so played out. At least you're seeking a new sort of experience, and not just going through the motions.
>>
I might be going, but I'll feel like less of a loser because it'll be with a (not fat and ugly) female friend. People will assume we're dating. The truth is that she's actually a lesbian with no other friends who like vocaloid!
>>
can i fug her after the show
>>
I'd pay to see it for sure.
>>
>>60369437
What is your favorite vocaloid album?

btw, it appears that miku is only appearing in like 3 cities in the USA :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.