[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UPDATE 8: NBC News is now reporting that one Eagles Of Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
UPDATE 8: NBC News is now reporting that one Eagles Of Death Metal band member was killed in the attack. According to the AP, the head of Paris police says that all attackers are believed to be dead.

http://www.stereogum.com/1843922/fatalities-hostages-taken-at-eagles-of-death-metal-concert-in-paris/news/
>>
RIP

used to love these guys back in middle school
>>
>>60366173
Literally who from me, but that sucks.
>>
File: axM2mb5.jpg (120 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
axM2mb5.jpg
120 KB, 960x960
what's everybody so pissed about to do such a thing? world is better on my parents farm, will stay here until i rot.
>>
Sometimes, people just suck.
>>
None of the band members are dead - just updated on MSNBC
>>
Remove kebab
>>
Rachel Maddow just said that no members of the band were killed. It was early reported that a member was among the dead but that apparently is false. From MSNBC.
>>
File: gazeintotheabyss.jpg (464 KB, 1229x1195) Image search: [Google]
gazeintotheabyss.jpg
464 KB, 1229x1195
>>60366173
>Two members of the band's crew told an NBC News reporter that one of the band members have died in the attack. It is unclear which band member was killed.

Really nigga? Stop making things up NBC.
>>
Two members of the band were injured during the attacks and one has fallen into a critical state. From CNN.
>>
>>60366173
Their source (NBC) now claims that all members of the band are safe after one was feared to have been killed.
>>
The band themselves were actually in league with the terrorists and shot several people before being detained. They will be sentenced later this month. From ABC.
>>
>>60366503
lol
>>
NBC: White women belong to big black cock
>>
File: OH.jpg (70 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
OH.jpg
70 KB, 426x426
>>60366503
>mfw when the whole thing is a PR-stunt orchestrated by Jesse in hopes of putting the band back on the map
>>
>>60366337
what a qt
>>
File: calvin-hobbes-motivation.gif (27 KB, 233x294) Image search: [Google]
calvin-hobbes-motivation.gif
27 KB, 233x294
>>60366552
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.