[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
what does /mu think about andrew jackson jihad and what are some other bands with the same vibe and sound
>>
I beyond love them
>>
I spew out gallons of unborn baby juice on myself everytime I listen to AJJ
>>
>>60365994
>>60366028
>>60366059
Please ban these 16 year olds
>>
they're cool when you're in 8th grade and then you grow up and stop being a huge edgelord but then you realize they're still a thing and you kinda feel embarassed for them
>>
Then please enlighten me on good music faglords
>>
>>60366181
not ajj
>>
>>60365994
I fucking hate ironic folk
>>
eh, one of the best bands i've ever listened to
>>
>>60366316
Then give me an example of what you consider to be a good band shitlord
>>
>>60365994
try pat the bunny/ramshackle glory
>>
>>60366096
>I don't like them so I'm going to assume all their fans must be really young, and therefore I am the superior.
>>
>>60366350
noooo
>>
i love how polarizing this band is on /mu/
>>
>>60367478
Yeah it's suprising. They aren't really the band you'd think would stir up tons of hate.
>>
>>60367507
It's just a bunch of memsters and people who >le edgy lyrics are for babby 16 year old xDDDDDDDD
>>
a guy yells about being beaten by his dad and having clinical depression over cutesy folk instrumentals. the joke gets old within two songs, but adolescents still listen because the lyrics are #relatable yet #ironic. i can't believe /mu/ is still talking about these guys, but at least they're not spammed to the extent they were a few years ago... i'm certain most of that was viral marketing
>>
Big fan of them, but I hated Christmas Island. So many songs that were just "How many edgy metaphors can we fit into these lyrics" without any point to them.

Ghost Mice, Johnny Hobo, Defiance,Ohio, and Bomb the Music Industry are probably your best bet for something similar.
>>
Aside from the couple of white guilt songs they've put out, overall I like AJJ a lot, and I've been listening to them a ton recently. Cool band.

>inb4 3edgy5me
>>
>>60368093
>white guilt
oxymoron
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.