[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mournfully dedicate this song to the casualties of the par
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: 200_s.gif (27 KB, 376x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
27 KB, 376x200
I mournfully dedicate this song to the casualties of the paris terror attacks. and to the families and friends that wait to hear whether their beloved ones are even alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQt-7iUhBwo

Please feel free to dedicate a piece of music for their remembrance in this thread too if you want.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx47qrH1GRs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-WRB0zyEBY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5go-8MA6mU
>>
>>60365604
he is a jew......

>>60365546
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
(im just kidding i lov u)
>>
>>60365604
I legitimately cried thinking about them.
Because i care.

Those people had their life cut out so abruptly. they just wanted to enjoy another evening, to live life. and all of their dreams, all of their hopes, and all of their ideas, and everything they are, just vanished because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You should be ashamed of being so disrespectful.
>>
>>60365725
hahah le edge
how's philosophy 101 treating you?
>>
>>60365725
Swearing and being so rude and ignorant towards emotions of others is vapid.

What im doing is merely being an emotional human being, and actually caring about others. and that is more valuable and deeper than anything you are trying to say in your comment.
>>
File: 300_1.jpg (122 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
300_1.jpg
122 KB, 800x437
>>60365725
>of all those people, maybe only a hundredth deserved to live
>People deserve to die by default, only a handful earn the right to live
>>
>>60365749
>pick related, average eodm fan
>>
>>60365725
what a sperglord we have here, oh man, you're probably just "trolling", but still, its fucking pathetic
>>
i was listening to this when the news first broke so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9CPKEd-XSc
>>
File: kill urself man.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kill urself man.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>>60365725
>>60365758
muh edgy fedora tipping /lit/ meme
>>
File: db2.gif (369 KB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
db2.gif
369 KB, 200x301
>>60365725
reddit pls
>>
File: 102583.jpg (131 KB, 634x812) Image search: [Google]
102583.jpg
131 KB, 634x812
>>60365725
>>
File: EDGY.jpg (7 KB, 174x290) Image search: [Google]
EDGY.jpg
7 KB, 174x290
>>60365964
>>
>>60365964
T H E E D G E
H
E
E
D
G
E
>>
>>60365964
can I see your sonic OC?
>>
>>60365964
>labels people as "wrothless cunts"
>shitposts on a board on the internet instead of contributing, is overall a negative presence, probably lives with parents
>???
>>
>>60365984
>doing NBBMN
>not being misanthropic
>>
>>60366018
Did I say at any point that I wasn't worthless?

>>60365987
>>60365984
Well at least I'm not a shapeless soft turd
>>
>>60366023
you can be a misathrope WITHOUT being an edgy tween like that anon ITT though
>>
>>60366023
>implying
unlike what 4chan will tell you, you don't need to be an edgy kunt to be a misanthrope
>>
>>60365725
lmao what the fuck

you don't gain any points by being le edge lord on the internet faggot
>>
>>60365725
i like you
>>
File: calt0388.jpg (102 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
calt0388.jpg
102 KB, 500x687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os
>>
>>60366043
>i-i-i'm worthless too i just recognize it
full on damage control, lad

i'd stop biting the bait if it wasn't this much fun
>>
I dedicate
>Leviathan - Fucking Your Ghost in Chains of Ice
>>
this thread is a mess.
>>
>>60366047
>>60366052

What's the difference then, misanthropy experts?
>>
Enya?
>>
>>60365964
*Hugs you a warm, loving hug*
At this point i'm not even angry.

I just wish one day you will learn what empathy really means.
>>
>>60366077
go jerk off or something
>>
>>60366092
>my love will destroy your values and standards
that's the lowest form of passive-aggressiveness right there
>>
>>60366095
As you probably guessed, I do that very often.
>>
>>60366077
just read some philosophy (inb4 hat meme), it's not hard to be a ethical misanthrope
>>
>>60366114
That is not the case at all.

I just understand that you to deal with personal problems that are beyond your control at this point, and i hug you because i know it must be incredibly hard for you.

I hope one day you will open your eyes.
>>
>>60365546
I dedicate this song to the victims of Israel's """state""" of terror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFcPexQlOs
>>
>>60366152
dif anon
i love you random person
i dont recognize your trip

you seem too good for this world
>>
>>60365546
>>60365964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I
>>
>>60366141
Been studying that shit for years. Being ethical doesn't require you to give a shit about your contemporaries.

And you aren't a misanthrope if you need to justify your love for humanity by twisting the already vague notion of ethics to accommodate the image you want to project. You're just posturing. You're the edgy one here not me.

>>60366152
>>60366170
>belittling people you don't agree with by equating their values and thoughts with mental issues is being good
>>
>>60366230
I'm sorry if you felt like im belittling you.

I do not try to offend you or anything, but i think it's not unlikely that you might suffer from psychopathy, which is a mental disorder that is more common than you might think.

Please read about it, i'm not trying to be mean, and i'm very sorry if you feel offended by this, but your comments do show it's very likely you suffer from some sort of a disorder in my opinion, and psychopathy comes to mind

This is from wikipedia:
"Psychopathy (/saJˈkɒpəθi/), now distinguished from sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior."
>>
>>60366606
I don't "suffer" from it. The only downside is that I get occasionally belittled by insecure faggots on 4chan who think I'm just posturing.

Maybe I'm just too attached to the notion of fairness to care about human life, because there's nothing fair about empathy. If that's called being a psychopath then I'm okay with being one, since all it means is that I'm free from your pathetic worries.
>>
The majority of this was done right after the July 7 bombings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABU8rUf6RXU
>>
>crazyaga is still here

Holy shit.

>>60365604
>thinks crazyaga is from /pol/

Fucking newshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sET7ybwhEbg
>>
>>60365604
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>60366744
I stopped reading after the first sentence where you said you do not suffer from it.

It's good that you do not suffer , but you also have to have the realization that it is not an healthy state to be in and that your attitude is harmful towards other people and just make others feel bad.

I think you should consider some sort of a treatment, or, if you do not trust psychologies, at least try to find warmth in your heart towards others. do your best to become more emphatic and caring <3

You deserve to be happy and you deserve to be loved ~ *hugs you a warm hug, showing you that you are a worthy human being for me*
>>
>>60365604
>>60365725
>>60365964
>>60366230
>>60366744

You have to be 18 to post on this website.
>>
>>60367069
If I don't suffer, then I'm healthy.

Others deserve to feel bad. It's their own fault if they cultivate their unhealthy urges to emotionally bind themselves to people they don't know. You deserve to fucking cry and feel terrible over nothing because you've allowed yourself to be a bitch that long.

I bet you're a trapfag or something. Maybe you have a humiliation or martyr fetish or something and this is your way of manifesting it, I bet you're jerking off as you're typing this.
>>
>>60367133
>you have to force yourself to like people to be over 18
>>
>>60365667
do you also cry for every person that agonizes and dies everyday for unfair reasons? or for the innocent people your country kills every day?
>>
>>60367168
Alright, I don't know who pissed in your cereal this morning but I'll bite.

Why are you even putting in the effort to explain all this? Literally no here gives a shit about what you think (except for crazyaga but he doesn't count). Why do you care so much about trying to make sure that other people understand your world views if at the end of the day you're still going think that the majority of humanity is a worthless? You should have literally zero motivation to even try and justify any of your edgy bullshit and yet here you are, posting away.
>>
>>60367151
The fact you do not suffer does not mean you are healthy.

To have a mental issue you do not have to literally suffer from it in the sense that you feel terrible about it, its more about you have a certain disability that other people can do naturally. and let's say you really do suffer from psychopathy - you have the disability of anti-social behavior and a damaged ability to feel compassion and remorse. that is why you do have an issue.

Also, when you are being rude, you harm others, and makes others feel bad. which is why it's preferable that you will get a treatment or at least try to improve yourself ~

Also, if you feel bad about me trying to tell you you do have an issue, please do not see it in this way. everyone have issues in different things, and your issue happen to be in your mental state. i believe that if you will really try, you can improve yourself - but it all depends whether you will try or not.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M23DEQDcnT0
>>
shit... this was so fucking cruel... some friends of mine live in paris. luckily none of them suffered anything but still, this makes you think of how fucked up the world is sometimes...

dedicating this to all the victims. it got me through some hard times and it's among the most beautiful things my ears had the pleasure of listening.

R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzWRxCMGOs
>>
>>60365546
I thought you were dead/banned
>>
>>60367523
Scaurfii's best song ever
>>
>>60365604
this is the most "i just discovered 4chan through reddit's front page" post i've ever fucking seen lol
>>
>>60367330
same reason you're doing the same
>>60367396
I have the ability to not care. It's like the ability to focus on certain things (my friends, for instance, because yes, i have a few of those). It's a skill.
A skill that makes me a better person than you. I haven't honed it perfectly, but I'm far ahead of you in that regard.

Caring about people you don't know might be natural, but it's only natural insofar as shitting yourself is natural until you've learnt to control your bowels.
>>
>>60367563
Are you fucking kidding me? Reddit is full of bleeding heart philanthropists who think they can be normal members of society. They're typically the type of fags I'm dealing with right now.
>>
>>60367566
this is the most "literally the only books i've ever read post-high school are fight club and american psycho" post i've ever seen

>>60367596
reddit is full of annoying fucking conservative/libertarian/generically edgy faggots like you always whining about "political correctness". they think 4chan is some bastion of edginess and come flocking into the blue boards every year, bypassing /pol/ and all the other containment boards, because they think everyone here is some 16-year old south park-watching simpleton skinnyfat idiot like themselves.
>>
>>60367596
yes, id imagine hes just yanking your chain, pal
>>
>>60367566
>same reason you're doing the same

I'm not claiming to be some edgy faggot who looks down at the pathetic mortals from his cloud above though.
>>
>>60367566
But do you have the ability to care, anon? think about it this way. try to show care and empathy towards others. can you do that?

Also, since you like philosophy, i will explain to you in a philosophical way why things do matter and why do they have a value.

Value and meaning are human terms. how much things matter is a human emotion. and because of this, things really do matter, because we humans give them a value. it's because we humans determine that other people matter, and that other people are something we should care about.

The very existence of humans is what give the entire universe a meaning, because we are the ones who give it a meaning. and you are a human too, anon.
>>
>>60365604
life must be pretty shit to seek attention like this on the net? hope things get better for you
>>
>>60367566

You obviously care, and care very much about what people you don't know think and feel. Otherwise you wouldn't be here in this thread trumpeting your idiotic point of view over multiple posts.

Better work more on that "ability" of yours.
>>
>>60367685
He's concocting a suitably biting "you all fell for my eric trole" post as we speak.
>>
>>60367701
I would much rather have that than the alternative of an absolute edgemaster like this actually existing.
>>
>>60367701

He'll probably reply with, "so having outspoken opinions means I care? Lollolol."

Yeah it does actually, since an opinion can't exist without other people "caring" about what you have to say.
>>
>>60367802
opinions and caring are just constructs of the, uh, liberal...bleeding heart...*shuffles pages*, uh, reddit, liberal media. tu--uh, tumblr. yeah, tumblr, go back to tumblr.
>>
>>60367701
>>60367767
>>60367802
>>60367821
these posts are reddit tier
>>
>>60365546
I'm not even afraid or scared of what happened in Paris, attacks and hatred have always been and always will be.
What scares me is that people will at first act out against it, but over time do nothing about it. Just like we do in the united states, just like we do everywhere on earth. We've become desensitized as a people. Nobody will care soon and this site might even meme it. That's real fear
>>
>>60367767

People like him unfortunately exist. They're typically the inspiration for action movie and video game villains.

He thinks his subversive opinion is a rallying cry against the "cliche" of compassion and empathy when in fact his simple minded misanthropy is the biggest cliche of all.
>>
>>60367835
>damage-controlling this hard
>>
>>60365546
I'll take this as my official Fr sad thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21EUVCNlW0s
>>
File: 6183AS1QRXL.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6183AS1QRXL.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.