[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taylor Swift thinks of 13 as her lucky number and has some connections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Rap game's TS.jpg (39 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Rap game's TS.jpg
39 KB, 550x413
Taylor Swift thinks of 13 as her lucky number and has some connections with Friday the 13th: "I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro
>>
>>60358279
are you a girl?
>>
>>60358279
Proof she's Illuminati
>>
>being triskaidekaphobic
In ancient cultures the number 13 represented femininity because it corresponded to the number of menstrual cycles in a year
>>
File: brian.jpg (32 KB, 597x338) Image search: [Google]
brian.jpg
32 KB, 597x338
>>60358403
>>60358279
numbers are fuckin stupid
>>
>>60358279
>I was born on the 13th.
>I turned 13 on Friday the 13th.
No shit. Most people turn 13 on their birthday.
>>
its also the amount of boyfriends who dumped her because she's a batshit crazy feminist
>>
I was born on Friday the 13th, which happened to be the same day Tupac died. I'm the reincarnation of Tupac.

>inb4 implying tupac is dead
>>
Here for the kitty nudes
>>
>>60358887
>batshit crazy feminist
likes being a '50s housewife.

Yeah. No.
>>
>>60358869
yeah but it's coincidence her 13th bday was on friday the 13th god damn anon not everyone's bday is on the same day of the week every year like yours
>>
electrical
>>
>>60359981
>>60360093
What do these posts have to do with music?
>>
>13
>looks like l3
>L-3 Communications helps make drones to fight overseas
>pyramids are also found overseas
>1+3 =4
>there are 4 faces on the pyramid
>pyramids sometimes
>there is one pyramid on the $1 bill
>$1 bill is considered legal tender in the United States
>Taylor Swift is from the Unites States
>Taylor Swift is Illuminati
>hl3 confirmed
>>
>>60360705
>Here for the kitty nudes
Refers to nude pictures of the musician Kitty Pryde who looks very similar to the girl in the OP.

>electrical
is a reference to a facebook post by some band (I don't recall the name) who lost a bunch of equipment in a fire, and when asked how the fire started, responded with just the word "electrical."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.