[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the only poc at a beach fossils concert tonight anything I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: eh heh heh.png (188 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
eh heh heh.png
188 KB, 351x329
Ask the only poc at a beach fossils concert tonight anything I guess
>>
>>60351408
nobody cares
actually i have a question, are you really that autistic to be posting on /mu/ instead of enjoying the show
(rhetorical question f@m i know you are)
>>
>>60351426
damn...
>>
happens to me too, especially with metal.

the indie kids don't know what to do when they see me though, as i don't dress as stupid as they do
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>60351426
geez I guess it is my fault for assuming the average mutant would be intelligent enough to infer past tense from an ambiguous statement

fair enough I'll remember this in the future
>>
>>60351408
worth seeing the live?
>>
>>60351408
poc?
>>
>>60351446
piece of chit
>>
>>60351441
Yeah it was a great show and the bandmates were all chill people and fun to talk to and joke around with. I got a laugh out of them with a minor joke I made and it made me feel p good

I also learned that white people can mosh to dream pop songs which super surprised me, but if they're having fun then w/e
>>
>>60351440
can't infer past tense when you wrote your post in present tense you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>60351408
what race
>>
>>60351440
none of that was past tense m8
>>
>>60351467
Actually tense is p ambiguous in my post and I'll admit that as my fault but it is your own issue that you assumed it to be present for whatever reason

The only logical assumption I can make is that you find posting on /mu/ during concerts to be the default state which is either a depressing look onto your own life or a sign of your disgust towards this board as a whole

but both are ok tho anon just do you!!
>>
>>60351477
he didn't say it was past tense he said it was ambiguous. pretty stupid to mention race in a thread on 4chan and leave any flaw though so op must be some retarded SEA motherfucker.
>>
>>60351482
i will do me and call you out on being an attention seeking piece of shit for making this thread lmao
>>
>>60351498
ok
hf I guess
>>
File: 1367475484.jpg (6 KB, 130x174) Image search: [Google]
1367475484.jpg
6 KB, 130x174
>>60351482
>getting this defensive
ok mr beach fossils poc psychologist
>>
>>60351512
if you say so

so
what concerts have you guys been to lately /m/?
>>
Dumb weeaboo
>>
File: top kek.jpg (239 KB, 1089x1080) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
239 KB, 1089x1080
ask the only KOC in this thread anything
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.