[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit. The album cover put me off, but I think this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x399
Holy fucking shit.
The album cover put me off, but I think this may be one of the best things I have ever listened to.
Why is this a 5.3 on pitchfork
>>
File: 1443847135131.jpg (673 KB, 1312x2000) Image search: [Google]
1443847135131.jpg
673 KB, 1312x2000
>>60348850
>The album cover put me off
I actually really like the cover of this album

But yeah, it's a great one IMO

:)
>>
Great album. Shame about the mix job on his latest. Trebly to the point of irritation.
>>
>>60348867
I thought it was going to be some weeb shit for some reason.
>>
this is one of my favorites by him. his vibe feels so unique to me, it's like post-dadrock or some shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMVaY9ZRpM
>>
>>60348850
>tripfag follows pitchfork

what a surprise
>>
>>60348850
>>60350010

lol told
>>
>>60348850
I'm really not sure. I think it's a great album, though I personally prefer Insignificance. Insignificance has some of my favorite lyrics, the level of irony and humor he puts into it is very enjoyable.
>>
>>60350661
examples?
>>
>>60350666
you asking me to pick out specific examples from the album? it's really up to you whether you appreciate his lyrics or not.

I think my two favorite songs off of Insignificance are Memory Lame and Get a Room, so start there if you'd like to hear it.
>>
>>60350701
>>60350666
evil trips

those two choices are excellent. insignificance is his masterwork
>>
I'm lazy. What album is this?
>>
>>60350773
Eureka by Jim O'Rourke
>>
>>60350773
listen lad. his two biggest albums:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8sEMag7LsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOc_0KwoRw8
>>
>meme o'rourke
>>
>>60350836
literally reddit the post
>>
how could an album with a cover like that not be good?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.