[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead end job, quickly descending into alcoholism due to crippling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (54 KB, 204x176) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54 KB, 204x176
Dead end job, quickly descending into alcoholism due to crippling loneliness, living far from any family or friends want to go to the UK but having trouble saving any money because of drinking problem. music for this feel.
>>
Sleaford Mods
>>
Black Flag and Saint Vitus
>>
>>60348267
any specific album rec
and thanks b
>>
>>60348317
ok ive wanted to into black flag
>>
File: FKWJRGFGTQVOM8U.MEDIUM[1].jpg (54 KB, 397x620) Image search: [Google]
FKWJRGFGTQVOM8U.MEDIUM[1].jpg
54 KB, 397x620
>>60348222
buy cheaper booze
>>
>>60348319
I like Divide & Exit the best

https://youtu.be/0xINZ7zMtaI
>>
>want to go to UK

its not any better over here, kid
>>
File: 1435791365538.jpg (96 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1435791365538.jpg
96 KB, 360x360
>>60348404
cheap booze is pricey here
>>
>>60348340
Well hang in there brother, maybe pick up an involving hobby or try some social function like a sport or charity work if you think you'll be stuck this way for a while

And listen to Damaged and the '82 Demos first, they're the best Flag albums
>>
>>60348439
just want to work and see the uk and europe on the cheap with a home base
>>
>>60348471
thanks for the advice anon its appreciated it really is!
>>
Are you me, OP?
> demotion to part time hours, crippling alcoholism, no family within 6 hour drive, no friends within 2.
> Just want to GTFO to somewhere else

Grouper, Wild Beasts, The Middle East, and Wintersleep have been getting me by.
>>
>>60348569
Ive been on Joy Division and Built To Spill as of late hope your doing ok man lets gtfo (get the frig out)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.