[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ART ANGELS????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: grimes.jpg (77 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
77 KB, 640x504
IS IT GOOD????
>>
i think its great
>>
listen to it and decide for yourself, faggot
>>
>>60344771
no
>>
File: 1137797.jpg (72 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1137797.jpg
72 KB, 480x720
>>60344771
>>
>>60344771
Absolutely. If you don't mind illuminati brainwashing.
>>
>>60344771
hello, i am apology for bad linguine

my mother and me were watch new television show with betty white. she say "when man is old he date 20 year old and when woman is old she get dog" because there was puppy in suit with one of the characters who was one of older women. i am 20 so i say "i would dating betty white" and she laugh and ask if joke

i did not know what to say because i was only partial joking. i have had feeling for betty white since i 13. i play off as joke and say "yes i would date her if she was black woman". i have told my mother i was interest in black woman and she does not mind but now she think i weird for wanting to relation ship with betty white. she tease me saying "so do you want grandmother figure?" and i say no i just like betty white because she pretty for older woman

please help my mother thinks i am weird
>>
noople drip gave it 7/10
>>
Hated it at first, but it grew on me. Once I realized this wasn't the same Grimes I fell in love (Visions) I gave it another listen with different ears. It's okay, some songs are extra catchy. It is just a bit too poppy for me.
>>
>>60344771
ronda's a fucking bad ass.. really want to see her vs. holly holm.
>>
>>60344771
>>60344786
>>60344788
>>60344804
>>60344821
>>60344825
>>60344859
>>60344864
>>60344919
>>60345088
dj aaron ellis
>>
>>60345126
i like ronda too but i can't get excited for her fights when i know it's just going to be another half minute murder of another woman.

art angels is at least as good as visions but i hope she isn't done making stuff like geidi primes forever
>>
>>60345141
Wrong, fag. You're all trying to bring your emotions on at will with music, life doesn't work that way. You are turning yourselves into machines. End the self-obsessed evil.
>>
>>60344771
I don't think it's anything really special, but I still enjoy it quite a bit.
>>
>>60344821
This hair is the worst she's ever had, and that's saying something.
>>
File: artangelsanimated.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
artangelsanimated.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>
its a very dynamic album. very good stuff. not bland at all, but you have to like the flavor its giving you. its very sugary bright and uptempo sounding stuff.
>>
I think its pretty good. I've probably listened to it about 15 times and still like it.
>>
>>60344864
is this bait

just tell your mama to fuck off
>>
I think it's very diverse and beautiful. Not as good as Visions, but the quality between them isn't that far off.
>>
the clean production killed off everything interesting about grimes
>>
>>60345126
Holly Holm is fucking shit though, she would get destroyed within first round.

Now Joanna vs. Ronda openweight or whatever, that's the fight I want to see.
>>
>>60344771
this bitch is ever going to have enough?, first hype shitty albums and now building hype for shitty guitar amps?,
6.8/10 would hate fuck her and then cuddle and never call back tbqh
>>
>>60344859
in that case being a brainwashed plebian has never felt so good
>>
Literally 2 mediocre songs, rest is compete trash... Like Rebecca Black trash
>>
It's terrible. I gave it an honest listen and couldn't stand it.
>>
I think its a great album. Its music that makes me feel good. The joy in Grimes heart comes through. There's a real sense of freedom in the music.
>>
i-i like it
>>
I want to put a paper bag on Grimes's face and punch it repeatedly before giving her a creampie.
>>
>>60344804
Kek
>>
>>60344771
no but grimes is cute so I forgive her terrible music :3
>>
>>60349073
>grimes is cute
Weak bait
>>
I think the first few songs are shit. It gets a little better in the second half.
>>
Justin bieber is like 6 years younger and just made a much more mature and solid album. Grimes needs to seriously reavulate her life.
>>
>>60344771
Y E S
E
S
>>
>>60347180
saved, ty
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.