[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BURIAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: images[1].jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I have a serious question.

Is Will God? I hope he releases this winter like tradition.
>>
he'd fucking better
>>
>>60339408
kek
>>
I want a 3rd fucking proper studio album goddammit.
I WANT IT
I WANT IT NOW
NOW
NOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOW
>>
>>60339452
My fantasy of a 3rd burial LP is that is 9 tracks - 29 minutes

pure white cover with gold rainbows for the burial name and swastika on the cover

fast paced insane garage DAYLIGHT rhythyms

fuck I am off my ass on edibles

one remix by BoC or something AFX i dunno

what do you think?
>>
>>60339519
that would be terrible, that would ruin a perfect discography what is wrong with you. I just want him to put the fucking playstation away like dark souls 2 wasn't even that good like fuck off just make some fucking music don't you need food
>>
>>60339561
isn't he playing the latest MGS tho?

imagine the sounds he'll get~

please Will I want short songs this time

ps - sorry will if youre reading this, but rival dealer was awful and street halo was meh

i hope traditional this time
>>
>>60339519
Personally, I'd rather have him continue with the more experimental style he's been focusing on lately and possibly mesh it with the style from Untrue.
Maybe some more collaborations to keep it fresh.
Fuck, at this point, I'd take anything.

also when the hell's that dj kicks compilation coming
>>
is that shit he has really a swastika?
>>
>>60339752
did you hear actress' dj kicks?

awful
>>
>>60339561
>implying boc/burial wouldnt be amazing
>>
>>60339977
it wouldn't. They don't really have anything in common outside "electronic" and a lot of fanbase overlap.
>>
>>60340111
many burial ambient tracks are boc level

many boc ambient is burial level

do the math dummy
>>
>>60340111
Haven't you heard Basefree? It pretty much sounds like proto-Burial.
>>
>>60340181
I had not, but thank you for introducing me to it. I definitely get the description of it as proto-Burial.

>>60340152
I can kind of see similarity in the ambient parts, but with the exception of the above, I don't feel like there's a lot of overlap. There is some. More importantly I was reacting to "fast paced insane garage DAYLIGHT rhythyms (sic)" and the gold rainbows. Like literally his entire aesthetic is the sound of late night. I dunno, man, I'd rather have Burial remixes of BoC than BoC remixes of Burial...
>>
>>60339729
M8 rival dealer is his best yet.
>>
Would be great if he could finish ideas for once rather than string them together.
>>
>>60342417
lol grow a brain
>>
>>60339043
why do you guys think untrue is better than burial?
>>
>>60341269
nah that's Truant/Rough Sleeper
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.